The Card Concept 32

April 1, 2015

http://thecardconcept.blogspot.com/2015/04/card-concept-32-coral-aqua-green-white.html
Today is a new challenge at The Card Concept, and this week it is a beautiful color challenge!  I've traded places with another designer on the team, and am now part of the clean & graphic style!  I hope that you will join in with us, creating with your signature style, or trying out a new one!

The styles are explained HERE.
Of course, my card was inspired by the color palette, but also by the beautiful flowers in the inspiration photo.  Here is what I created!
 Instructions:
  1. Make A2 card from white art paper.
  2. Stamp & heat emboss the flowers in the lower right corner.
  3. Watercolor the heat embossed flowers & leaves, set aside to dry.
  4. Diecut the title from white cardstock.
  5. Once dry & flattened, adhere the sentiment to the front.
  6. Round the lower right corner of the card.
  7. Embellish with pearls to finish.

Challenges:

Supplies:



Thanks for checking out my card today, and I hope you will play along with us over the next two weeks!  Have an awesome Wednesday! 

Until later,
~L.

9 comments

  1. The watercoloring is so pretty! Love the trio of embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is stunning!! I love the little pearl trio that mimic the flower colors at the top. Really draws the eye through the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lea! Love the flowers and the softness of the water coloring. The word die is a perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this light and cute card...the touch of watercolor on flowers is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lea, this is refreshingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super duper stunning! I am so into watercolor since I took the watercolor for cardmakers class. I love it!
    xx
    Erum
    Sentimental Sundays DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Lea. The coloring is amazing around the heat embossed image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely!! So very pretty card Lea!!! I so very love the loose watercolouring you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. Your instructions sound easy, but it's hard foe me to leave something this minimal, even though your card looks stunning!! Thanks for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥