LID April Release - Day 2

April 20, 2015


Welcome to day 2 of the Lil' Inker Designs April release!  I've got 3 cards to share with you today, so I am going to get right to it!

Up first is a rainbow colored card that I think would be awesome to give to an upcoming graduate!!  It's clean & simple & full of watercolor...check it out!

I stamped & embossed the connected circles to the front of a watercolor paper block.  Then I painted the circle parts in a rainbow gradient using distress inks.  Once dry, I stamped & embossed the sentiment to it, then accented with jewels.  Then I mounted the watercolor block to an A2 cardbase with foam adhesive.

LID Supplies:




For my next card I created a fun friendship themed shaker card!  Check it out:

To start I diecut the speech bubble from a white cardstock block, then backed it with a clear sheet.  I stamped the sentiment to the clear sheet in white StazOn ink, then covered the back in foam squares.  I added a block of patterned paper to the middle of a light blue cardbase, and poured sequins to the middle of it.  Then I adhered the white cardstock block to the front, secured the adhesive & then shook the sequins loose.  To finish I diecut the word "seriously" from red cardstock & accented it with enamel dots.

LID Supplies:




For my last card, I did another clean & simple watercolor card.  Here it is!
To start I painted a watercolor paper block with distress inks, then splattered it with black watercolor.  I stamped the sentiment to a thin white cardstock strip, then trimmed the edges into an arrow shape.  I layered the sentiment strip to the front with a knot of gold thread.  Then I accented with enamel dots to finish.

LID Supplies:





Be sure to check out what the rest of the Lil' Inker design team members have created today:

LID Blog http://www.shoplilinker.blogspot.com/
Heather Hoffman http://housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Jennifer Carter http://jensinkspot.blogspot.com/
Sarah Jay http://www.criminalgrace.com/
Laura Williams http://lauralooloo.blogspot.com/
Lisa Henke http://mylittlecreativeescape.blogspot.com/
Lea Lawson www.lealawsoncreates.com/
Karen Baker http://thebalddragonfly.blogspot.com/
Maureen Merritt http://www.mamamostamps.com/
Amy Kolling http://stamp-n-paradise.blogspot.com/
Chrissy Larson http://chrissycards.blogspot.com/
Link to Store http://lilinkerdesigns.com/

Thanks for checking out my creations today...I hope you liked them!  I will be back tomorrow with a couple more projects using brand new products from Lil' Inker Design!! 

Until later,
~L.

If you would like to purchase any of the newly released items this month, feel free to click on the links below.  I have included everything that is new for your convenience!

31 comments

  1. Fabulous cards! Love those gorgeous rainbow colors! Fun shaker card and pretty watercolor background on the other card as well... great way to feature the new stamps and dies! Can't wait to decide which ones I have to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I litteraly adore your 3 colorful cards....the first one is fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy wow!!! Love the lot. Watercoloured sensations and an amazing shaker. In love!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the Speech Bubbles Die for the shaker card. So many possibilities with that one. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your awesome cards! The watercoloured card is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are fantastic! Love this release and LOVE what you've done with them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. SERIOUSLY AWESOME cards Lea!!!
    LOVE your rainbow in the interlinked circles, it's a FUN stamp that invites EXCITING techniques and I look forward to many adventures with it too :)
    LOVE your CUTE speech bubble shaker, SO COOL having the sentiment on the window!!!
    I ADORE your last card, it is SIMPLY STUNNING!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your EXCITING & CREATIVE INSPIRATION - your have added a touch of magic to these new releases and I am TOTALLY INSPIRED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a gr8t release, your projects are ROCKIN, things I thought I wouldn't get, after seeing your projects makes me know that need to be in my stash, gr8t job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your watercoloring cards are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you colored the attached circles. The watercolor splash on the last card is great - the card is plain and simple but so pretty. Shaker's are fun - love all of the colors in your card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The watercoloring is beautiful. Super fun shaker also, Lea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, not sure I'd have wanted the connects one until I saw that gorgeous card. It's in my cart now though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Each one of these designs look amazing! I love the top card especially with the water-color!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My, how gorgeous!! LOVE the connected watercolor! and the fab shaker! AND the gorgeous watercolor with splatter, dots and thread... FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So different...AND so cool! Love all 3 cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those bubbles and your shaker card! Great new products!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great variety of cards. My fave is the first rainbow one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that watercolor card, one of my favorite sayings too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super fabulous cards! The watercolor cards are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these cards...the rainbow on the first looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are some seriously awesome cards--thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic cards. I especially liked the one using the We Connect stamp and watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such pretty cards!!!
    I love those water color rainbow circles :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥