Cutie Baby Braylon

April 21, 2009

My crazy weekend of photographing my cousin's wedding is over, and I am back into the swing of normal again. (Well, kind-of. I have hundreds of photos to edit, so life isn't THAT normal yet. Weird to think that this will be my normal day sometime soon...I am SO ready for that day!) Photographing the wedding went really well, and I am now even more exciting to take my professional course in weddings. While I don't have any wedding photos to share with you, I did want to share some other photos with you.

A couple of weeks ago I took my very first photos ever of a baby. Good photos...well, I think they are good photos anyways. ;) Braylon's dad works with my husband Josh, and they gave me the chance to photograph him! I was very excited for the opportunity. I took tons of photos, and these ones happen to be my favorites. How cute is it when he holds his fists under his chin like he is in deep thought...so darling! Loved capturing that in photographs!











I took a ton more, but those ones are my very favorites. Feel free to let me know what you think of the shots!

I will have some crafty stuff to share later in the week! Hope you enjoyed my photography post tonight!

Until later,
~Lea

16 comments

  1. Great photos, Lea. He is an adorable cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lea, these are absolutely gorgeous! What sweet, sweet pictures that perfectly capture all the love and tenderness of the moment! If these are anything to go by you are going to breeze through photography school and be in great demand!
    Hugs Mrs Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous Photography Lea...you really captured some sweet moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, precious photos Lea! You're going to be such an amazing professional photographer! I'm glad you had fun shooting the wedding! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are totally fantastic. This baby is heartwrenchingly cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photograhs! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS photo's Lea!! What a little doll baby!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photographs are so beautiful Lea! I wish I had some like these of my little guys! What a talent you are!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great Lea! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lea .......Gorgeous baby...aw ....
    You can tell you enjoy your photography with a passion it shows in these such beautful photo`s Lea...
    Absolute fab...
    Glad you enjoyed the Wedding..
    Enjoy the rest of your week:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. well, they are great lea!! that first one is AWESOME!! and the second one - how hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What sweet photos!!! You did an awesome job my friend!!!! What a sweetie!!! I sspecially love the daddy kissing Braylon and the focus being on Braylon holding dad's thumb!!! So sweet!!! Wish I would have know about scrapping when my kids were young!! I would have soooo many more photos!!! Hope you have a great day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous Lea!!! Both the baby and the photos!! What a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful. Soft and precious. What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lea, these pics are just so beautiful. Nothing as beautiful as the innocence of a child. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥