September Issue- Cards Magazine

November 18, 2009

Well, I was hoping to get some cardmaking done this week...but I have been so busy getting some of my business stuff done instead.  Working diligently on my website....I feel like it is coming along quite nicely.  Can't wait to be able to share it with you!!

So, today I decided I would share the cards that were in the September 2009 issue of Cards Magazine since I don't have anything new to share.  It has been awhile since you have seen them...so hopefully they will still be a little inspiring! :)










Just wanted to give out a little reminder to the winner of my Glitz giveaway to email me.  I haven't heard from Nancy G. yet....so please send me your address so I can get your prize off to you.  If I haven't heard back by this coming Monday...I will draw another winner.

And my little brother, Casey, played his last football game of his high school career last Saturday afternoon.  Unfortunately, they lost to Wibaux last week.  We are SO proud of Casey's season, and really all 4 years of his high school football career.  He has made quite a name for himself in Montana Class C football, and has been noticed by many.  We know that we are going to see Casey out on that football field again at the next level!  Now we wait to find out if he makes All-Conference and All-State.  He should make both...so we are waiting for the good news!!

Well, I have to run to the post office and to Target...so I better get going for now.  I have a senior portrait session in Sheridan tomorrow...should be fun!!  I photographed his older brother last year.

Until later,
~Lea

9 comments

  1. What wonderfully creative cards! How delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All simply gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration girlie!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are `Stunning` Lea..you always have beautiufl eye candy for us..TFS:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love polka dots... each card has some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I remember these beautiful, adorable cards!!
    I'm sorry Casey lost his game but he sounds like an amazing athlete! Can't wait to see your website!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo gorgeous all of them! But I especially love those glitzy strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, these are all stunning! I love the colour combos you use x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely inspiring, Lea! I always enjoy seeing your creations and these are so lovely...each one has details that make me smile! Love you style!

    Can't wait to see your new web site! Best wishes on your photography business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite are those adorable little houses! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥