Plum Crazy....(with a little Detour)

November 13, 2009

Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week has been a wonderful one! I took some senior portaits in Bozeman this week....like hours before it started to snow there- so we got them done right in time! We are going to be leaving for Sheridan in a couple hours for Casey's game tomorrow. This is the semi-finals of the playoffs...and it is going to be a very hard game. But I have faith that they can win it...and make it to the state championship next weekend!! So- if you can, keep my brother and his team in your thoughts the next couple days. Kickoff is at 1pm tomorrow afternoon!

Well, I have wanted to focus on one of Glitz's latest lines today called Plum Crazy. I just adore this line...plum is all the rage these days, and they used it beautifully in this line. Speaking of Glitz Designs...don't forgot that I have a BIG giveaway going on at THIS POST. Be sure to read it and leave a comment in order to win all of the latest Glitz releases. All comments must be made by Sunday at 11:59pm MST. I actually had time to play at 2 Sketches 4 U this week!! This is my card using Kazan's sketch 39...still loving these sketches even though it has been such a long time.


And then I have a small detour....using the Glitz Design's "Detour" line on this card. :) I know...I know. Anyway...this uses the current sketch from the CPS blog, sketch 141. Hop on over and check out all the other cards....they are fabulous!!
Well, I need to get going for now. Have a fabulous weekend, and be cheering for my Panthers if you feel so inclined! :)

Until later,
~Lea

13 comments

  1. These are all so beautiful, but the LOVE card really stands out - it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutly `gorgeous` I simply love all your cards Lea..
    Good Luck at the game!!!
    Have a fab weekend:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards always blow me away. i do not care for purple more times than not & you made me love it today, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girly, you truly are a card making rock star in my book!!!!! These are ALL beyond amazing!!!

    I hope Casey's team won their game. Can't wait to hear!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lea

    Love all the plum - gorgeous, each one of them.
    Hugs
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... you have some gorgeous cards on your blog... and photos... !! Thanks so much for visiting me and leaving me some love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful creations. Love your creative style
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza, these are all knock outs!!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lea! You've gone plum crazy with the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm glad you found it to be inspiring--and it's perfect for the Plum Crazy line from Glitz Design! Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥