Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 32

May 30, 2010

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Of course....Sunday means another color challenge courtesy of Stacey's Stamping Stage Blog!!  Here are the colors this week!
I went super clean and simple and teeny this week!  I also used fairly muted tones of those colors, other than the red.  I really wanted that to pop!  Here is what I came up with!
"I Appreciate You So Much" supplies: 
Cardstock:  Bazzill Basics
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: apricot, ruby, old rose & Chalk: yellow cadmium)
Jewels:  Doodlebug Designs
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Instructions:  Fold red cardstock in half to make card base, and round the bottom corners.  Round the bottom corners of a white cardstock block, and adhere to the middle.  Stamp the dots across the middle, and then stamp the sentiment directly below.  Adhere the middles of the dots with red jewels. 

Be sure to check out what all the other ladies come up with too!  It is sure to be fantastic! ♥♥♥

Until later,
~Lea

20 comments

  1. Lea, I love how you use the Dot Spot stamp set from PTI... ever since you've been making projects with them I've been a little jealous/ thinking about getting it for myself.

    Love the card you put together, and that red really is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card, Lea! Love the bling in the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing as always, Lea!! I'm seeing a little obsession with Dot Spot lately, huh? haha
    I can't wait to play with them beauties some more when I come back from Europe too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stamping, Lea...as always:) Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card Lea:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I never thought I needed Dot Spot, but when I see fabulous, simple cards like this I think it must go on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply stunning lea!! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! PTI should pay you for promoting Dot Spot (lol!) - I'm beginning to think I really do need this set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! What a great CAS card!!! You rocked the colors!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Lea! I love the simple graphic look of this!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I squealed out an "Oooo" when I saw your card! What a clever way to use the Dot Spot! You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty card! It reminds me of scoops of sorbet! :) I must have summer on my mind!! What an absolutely delicious card!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! What a beautiful card! Fantastic! :)
    Have a great day,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card so bold and bright! Love your use of the red, and such a nice sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty? Is the challenge up on Curtain Call? I can't find it? I have a card to link.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥