Glitz CHA Week- Scarlett cards

July 26, 2010

Hi everyone!  I know...two posts right in a row on the same day!  I have had so much to share in the past few days, that this is the only way I could think to do it!  Anyways...today I have cards to share with you featuring one of the newest collections by Glitz Designs called Scarlett.  So, let's get right to it!!  Here are the cards!
I just love the vivid colors mixed with black, and the vintage feel of it!!  Here is a peek at the full line:
We are also doing some giveaways this week on the blog!!  Up first is the giveaway of the Scarlett collection!  Go to THIS post on the Glitz blog...check out all the fabulous projects...and let us know what you like best about the Scarlett collection.  But hurry....we will be picking the winner tonight at MIDNIGHT!! 

Until later,
~Lea L.

8 comments

  1. Wowsers...these are gorgeous! You are simply the BEST cardmaker, Lea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa I loved that line when I first saw it, but you have really rocked it now I have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now these are just downright GORGEOUS!!! I'm in awe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow girl! These are amazing!! I really love the first card...so many pretty shabby elements to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! Love the blue/black combo. Love the big gems too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SCARLETT is gorgeous and you've brought out the best...your cards are fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I knew I was going to LOVE this Scarlett line! Your cards are absolutely filled with gorgeousness!! I can't wait to get my hands on these goodies! YAY!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. these cards are just beautiful. Lovely photos of your gorgeous work as well

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥