Glitz CHA Week- Hoopla

July 29, 2010

Okay...I am completely smitten with this collection.  Smitten...I tell you.  If it hadn't already been 2am when I was finishing up my projects for CHA...I would have kept on going.  But, I figured I was probably getting a bit too tired and risking ruining a project...so I decided to stop.  But there will definitely be a lot more Hoopla projects in my future...LOVE this line!

Here are the cards that I did with it!  The second card with the circle glitzers was inspired by a card that Glitz DT member Kay Sibley did awhile back.  Thanks for the inspiration Kay!!:
And here is the peek at this line in its entirety:

Make sure that you head over to the Glitz blog, because we are giving away a Hoopla collection to one lucky winner!  The winner will be drawn at midnight...so hurry on over to the blog!

Until later,
~Lea L.

5 comments

  1. So great! I love the colors in this line!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, Lea! Love the colors and patterns in the Hoopla collection - my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of hoopla about Hoopla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness! These are gorgeous! I love the zebra prints!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥