Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 37

July 4, 2010

Happy Sunday everyone!!  I will most likely have two posts today, because I have some July 4th cards to share with you too!  But first up, is this week's color challenge courtesy of Stacey's Stamping Stage blog!  Here are the colors this week!
And here is what I came up with!  I had to use a brighter yellow in order for the card to work with the papers I wanted to use...but I figured it was close enough!!  I also used Cardabilities Sketch #6 for it!  Such a fun sketch...be sure to check it out!
"Wishing You Rainbows & Sunshine" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: October Afternoon
Stamps/Button: Papertrey Ink (Up Up & Away, Up Up & Away Sentiments)
Ink: Tsukineko (Versafine Onyx Black) & Clearsnap (Pigment: magenta) 
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Twine: Darice Inc. 
Paper Frill/Jewels: Doodlebug Designs
Border Punch/Chalk: Stampin Up
Diecut Machine: Cricut Expression by Provo Craft
Diecut Cartridge: Graphically Speaking by Provo Craft

Instructions:  Will be added later....

Don't forget to check out what the other gals came up with this week...including July's guest designer!! ♥♥♥

16 comments

  1. What a wonderfully happy card! Love all the little details you've included - that sun shape in the corner is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did go with black :D Pictures definitely pop.

    You have used the colour combo amazingly well on your card. Love the bits of bling under the rainbow and your bow with the button is yummy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...this is sooo gorgeous, Lea...everything is sooo divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, cheerful and so "you"! :D Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love all the little details. Your card totally made me smile.

    Have a safe & happy July 4th week end!

    Please stop by my blog and sign up to win my blog candy.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all the color and detail... that new SU! border punch is on my "must get" list and your bling is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this wonderful mix of things!!! Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing combination of patterned papers, Lea! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is beautiful and so rainbowish. Love the matching colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another of your perfectly adorned cards! Your bows are just stunning, great use of this weeks colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this PTI sentiment! Very fitting with these bright colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really awesome! I love the sentiment and your bright cheerful sunshine and rainbow on here!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lea your card is GORGEOUS!!! Love how you combined the different DP and the ribbons!!! You rocked this color combo perfectly!!!

    I'm so thrilled to hang out with you all this month!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥