Taylored Expression "Blast from the Past" Blog Hop

July 20, 2010

Happy Tuesday morning, everyone!!  I hope that your day is going well so far!  I am joining in on the Taylored Expression "Blast from the Past" blog hop fun this month...and I loved breaking out TE stamps for it!!  I am also entering it into the "Shabby & Vintage" Moxie Fab challenge! So....let's get right to it!!  Here is my card for the hop!
"Time for Tea" supplies: 
Stamps: Taylored Expressions (CreativiTEA set)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: chestnut & Chalk: ice blue) 
Cardstock: The Paper Company
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Paper Frill: Doodlebug Designs
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Lace: vintage craft supply
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Diecut Machine: Cricut Expression by Provo Craft
Diecut Cartridge: Storybook by Provo Craft

Instructions:  Fold cream cardstock in half to make card base.  Adhere a block of blue flocked dot paper to the front of the card.  Add a blue paper frill to a brown damask paper block, and adhere to the left side of the card.  Layer lace and ribbon over top of the seam on that paper block.  Cut the scalloped circle at 2 1/2" inches from patterned paper using the Cricut Expression and the Storybook cartridge.  Adhere it to the lower right corner of the card.  Tie a bow from brown dotted ribbon, and adhere to the upper right part of the scalloped circle.  Cut a circle at 2" from cream cardstock and ink the edges.  Stamp the sentiment to the bottom and adhere to the middle of the scalloped circle using dimensional adhesive.  Stamp the teapot to cream cardstock and cut out.  Adhere the teapot off center to the sentiment circle, and accent with pearls.  Add two cream paper flowers to the middle of the bow. 

We were given a sketch by Sankari Wegman that we could use if we wanted to...and you all know me!  I love a good sketch...so of course, I used it.  Here is the sketch so you can try it out if you like!! 
And don't forget to check out the rest of the "Blast from the Past" blog hop creations as well...it is sure to be a treat!! ♥♥♥ 
I hope that you have a really wonderful day!!  

Until later,
~Lea

33 comments

  1. Wowza! This is stunning! So soft and pretty and perfect...and it matches my bathroom colors perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Such a beautiful card. I loved the ribbon and the details in the card...Really Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza that's a gorgeous card, Lea ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Card, like the little pearls and I think I'll make me a cup now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Lea! I just love the soft blue and browns!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS Lea! LOVE the papers and colors on this! Totally STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Lea. Love the gorgeous colors and pretty images. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's stunning!!! Sooo beautiful! Love that combination of white, blue and brown, soooo gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about your card! The lace, the brown dot bow, the flowers! It's all so beautiful! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers! Just stunning!!!! Everything about it is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful - I love these yummy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW, this is so elegant and deliciously shabby, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my first time visting your blog and I can't tell you how glad I am that I did. Your card is stunning. Every little detail is breath taking. I will be back often!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely divine! Fabulous textures, layers, colors!! I love everything about this!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful, I love the ribbon and the roses, so elegant looking and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! The roses with the ribbon are absolutely gorgeous!! Love all the brown and white polka dots - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a gorgeous card! love all the details, esp the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card! Love the soft blue and brown combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is amazing!!! I love the colour combo, the polka dots, the flowers and wonderful loopy bow, and the sweet pearls. You have a perfect eye for detail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is just gorgeous!! Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card! Totally awesome. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty, I love the lace and the roses!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  24. All those polka dots.....woohoo! Lovely card with that fabulous set that I have yet to ink up.....such a shame =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card!! Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so beautiful Lea, thanks for stopping by at my blog and comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW!!! What a beautiful card...I love the gorgeous colors, ribbon, and papers you used and your little teapot looks sooo pretty with the pearl details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love tea! So anything with tea is Awesome to me!
    love love the pearls!
    o and Thanks for all the sweet comments! ( )
    RT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card...love the colors you used on it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very pretty! Love the brown and turquoise combo.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I love the shabby chic look of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey Lea! Thanks again for entering the Let's Do Shabby & Vintage Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥