Happy Mother's Day

April 26, 2011

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  Right now I am looking out the window of our condo in Big Sky, MT...and watching the snow silently fall.  I brought some of my supplies with me, in order to create a couple of things that I just didn't have time to get done last week.

My card today is for Stamper's Dream.  I also used CPS Sketch #215 for it, and the Play Date Cafe #78 (red, light blue, pink) challenges.  Here is what I created:
"Happy Mother's Day" supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (vintage cream)
Paper/Diecut/Jewels: Glitz Design (Love Nest: Polka, Damask) 
Stamps: JustRite Stampers (Happy Everything set)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: cranberry)
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Flowers: Recollections
Glitter: DecoArt
Border Punch: Fiskars (Upper Crest)
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
Steel Die: Spellbinders (Nested Sentiment Custom Dies for JustRite)

Instructions:  Will be added later....

Well, I better get going for now. Trying to spend as little of our precious vacation time on the internet!  Have a wonderful day! ♥♥♥ 

Until later, 
~Lea L.

13 comments

  1. Lea, your cards are always fabulous! I love the blue card with the crown image. Love your use of color and gems.
    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Super gorgeous!! Love the feel of this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow? Oh my goodness. That is horrible. It has been in the 80's here. I am sending some your way.....wait for it. :)

    This is stunning. I love the vintage looking image. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific vintage focal point, Lea! I love how you brought the blue in that way, along with the little flowers. Hope your vacation was wonderful! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card.

    Enjoy your vacation time.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty pretty card! I see that your on vacation, I sent you an email yesterday though... :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stylish card I love that pink flower .
    Hope you have a good holiday

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Your cards always make me want to just sit and stare at them all day - to study each and every technique included, how you arrange items, color choices - I love it! Thanks for the inspiration. My creative brain is grateful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Lea! I adore that sparkly rose and all your vintage accents! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Lea! LOVE all your bits of bling and that cluster of glitter blossoms! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great vintage card. Your bits of bling are perfect! Great to see you playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautify Lea, I love the way you cluster flowers!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a great mother's day card...the vintage looks awesome..and can never be bored to see for more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥