Just A Little Note

May 5, 2011

Hi everyone!!  Well, I am home from vacation...and it has just been one of those weeks.  But, I finally have something to share with you today!

It is created for Stamper's Dream, and a couple of other challenges as well.  First off....I used the OWH Sketch #67, and turned it into a square shape instead of a standard one.  Then, I also used Embellish's Square Cards Color Trends challenge as well!! Here is what I created!
  "Just A Little Note" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics (pink) & Papertrey Ink (vintage cream) 
Paper/Sticker: Glitz Design (Love Nest: Damask, Stripe, Block) 
Stamps: JustRite Stampers (Charmed Set)
Ink: Tsukineko (Chalk: Pixie Dust) & Clearsnap (Pigment: robin's egg, frost white) 
Trim: Maya Road
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Twine: May Arts (Brown Burlap)
Button: Papertrey Ink
Flowers: Recollections
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Border Punch: Fiskars
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
Steel Dies: JustRite custom dies by Spellbinders (Charms set)

Well, that is all I have for you today!  I hope that since I have been absent, you have all been doing well!!  We had a wonderful time in Big Sky, with TONS of snow.  I am pretty much snowed out now....but we have been having some amazing spring days the past couple, and that is just awesome! I really hope it is here to stay!! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

11 comments

  1. Beautiful card, Lea! I love that polka dot ribbon. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sweetie...I love all the sweet touches to add :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear I love the little roses ribbon..as border...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and delicate! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very `Gorgeous` Lots of beautiful eye candy to catch up with Lea!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend:) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! Your cards are so fab! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Square Color Trends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so, so pretty, Lea! Congratulations on being What's Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lea, popped over from Embellish to see "What's Hot" - congrats! Love all the details and the ribbon ensemble is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥