Thanks So Much

April 7, 2011

Happy Thursday evening, my friends!!  I hope that you have had a wonderful day and week so far!!  It has been a good day here so far.  I have been working on this little ditty off and on all afternoon long...in between things that needed to get done and other things that just ended up distracting me {which can happen often in my world...}.  Tee hee!

I created it for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #135, which is posted on the blog, but is now being hosted at Splitcoast Stampers!!  So- I gave you both links.  :)  And...I am kind-of in love with how this turned out.
"Thanks so Much" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics (aqua) & Papertrey Ink (vintage cream) 
Paper: My Mind's Eye (Quite Contrary: Berry Preserves, Share & Penny Lane: Individual Blooms) 
Stamps/Die: Taylored Expressions (New Beginnings, It's A Banner Day 1 sets) 
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: cranberry, pink, turquoise)
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Twine: Darice Inc.
Button/Jewels: Doodlebug Designs
Pins/Felt Accent: Maya Road
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Flowers:Recollections
Glitter: DecoArt
Circle Punch: Marvy Uchida
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Border Punch: Stampin Up
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft

Instructions:  Will be added later...

Well, this was a quickie post today!  I need to get going, but I will be back soon!!  ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

13 comments

  1. this is beautiful Lea, love the butterflies!
    http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking card! I love the color combinations and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my ultimate favorites from you!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card... and can't wait for your instructions :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lea!! Do you ever make a bad card? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!
    For the inspiration I present You such gift Thank You very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Безумно красиво!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is total butterfly love! Again, I so like all the little details you put into a card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Вона чудова! Люблю метелики :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's beautiful...again!

    Kind regards, Cornlie

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous!! I gotta start using color as my card base...your cards are always so happy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a lovely and sweet card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lea, this is so pretty! I love the colors and the flowers around the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥