WPlus9 August 2011 Group Post

August 4, 2011

Hi there, everyone!  Today marks the funnest day of WPlus9 release week....group post time!!  I always love the group posts for some reason...especially when I see them all together on Dawn's blog.

I made a fun love card using Very Vintage Greetings, and I love how it turned out!!  I loved showing that you don't have to have a shabby chic style for this stamp set...it is very versatile!!
"I'll Always Love You" supplies: 
Cardstock/Buttons: Papertrey Ink
Paper/Ribbon: American Crafts
Stamps: WPlus9
Ink: Close To My Heart & Tsukineko
Lace trim: vintage craft supply
Pin: Maya Road
Twine: Darice Inc.
Jewels: Doodlebug Designs
Glitter: DecoArt

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the WPlus9 DT has come up with!  I am sure it will be amazing! ♥♥♥ 
Until later,
~Lea L.

7 comments

  1. Once again, Wow! I Love the bling! I LOVE the colours. Well done Lea, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all that gorgeous shine and fabulous, crochet, lace trim! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace and the colors! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is OUTSTANDING, Lea! *Gasp* My heart, she beats quickly - THIS is a festival for love swollen eyes! Wahooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card designing i really love this card...

    plastic cards
    clear business cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm currently in love with the red and white color combination (blame the popularity of baker's twine in crafts!). This card fits right into my craze!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥