Prima Halloween Decor

October 24, 2012

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!  Sorry it has been almost a week....I have been a busy girl!  I spent the weekend with my mom in Butte while the guys were all of hunting...and we had a wonderful time!  Although...I think I ate & drank more calories in three days then I typically do in a week, so I am hitting the gym extra hard this week.  Tee hee!

I have Halloween decorations to share with you this week, and I just have to say....I LOVE THEM!  I stare at them every time I walk through the front room because I just adore how they turned out.  They were featured in the Prima newsletter this month, and went up in the Halloween blog post yesterday!  My projects feature lots of Prima goodies of course, and the little Witch printables are from the Rhonna Farrer "Spooky" digital line (which is also what my blog background & header were created from as well!).  Here are my little treasures!!
I am not going to add the instructions to this one, because there are so many items....and I think by looking at them it is pretty self explanatory.  Sharon made a comment on the Prima blog that the lace coming out from under the banner looks like a spiderweb...and I love that!  I didn't even think of that while I was creating these!!

Challenges:
-Dynamic Duos #25 - Orange & Black + neutrals
-The Creative Paper #3 - Festive Fall Inspiration Photos
-Ribbon Carousel #73 - Halloween Spirit
-Top Tip Tuesday #88 - Halloween
-Really Reasonable Ribbon #58 - Halloween
-The Pink Elephant #171 - Halloween
-Sweet Stampin' - Halloween
-Pile It On #42 - Any Holiday










I hope you liked my pretty little Halloween decor set!  So- I am going to try and catch up sharing my Bible study notes with you over the next week or so...  So, let's just get right to it!!
James 4: 7-10
My Bible has a little note mostly based on verse 8 that I thought was really great.  It says: "He is nearby.  Do you ever feel far from God? He hasn't moved.  In fact, He's exactly the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8).  If you feel far from God, then you are the one who's been wandering or hiding.  He's nearby, waiting for you."  The word nearby has many synonyms, including close at hand, immediate, proximate, ready....  God is always ready for us to draw near to Him, even if we've been running away or hiding.  He is so loyal to us, but never demanding of us.  He wants our love and loyalty to Him to be a free choice.  Verse 10 says, "Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will lift you up."  He wants us to do this willingly....freely...  **Sigh- God is seriously amazing.**

James 4: 11-12
I think every Christian should tattoo these verses on their forehead.  Backwards- so it can be read every time we look in the  mirror.  Is that a little extreme?  Maybe. :)
Being judgemental of others is one of my biggest peaves.  I am so uncomfortable when ever there is a conversation or anything going on around me that is passing judgement on others.  I know how imperfect I am.  How flawed I am.  I screw up all.  The.  Time.  We shouldn't be judging each other.  We should be loving each other. Building each other up, and being there to pick each other up when we fall.God has given us this beautiful life, to live it fully and completely.  That is what we should be focusing on, rather than judging what those around us are doing.  You know....glass walls and all.  

Until later,
~L.

17 comments

  1. WOW.....Lea, these are AHHHH-MAZING!!!! Every little detail is unbelievably gorgeous!!! I bet you had a great time spent with you Mom, too and I am sure those extra calories will be released at the gym very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such elegant Halloween decorations! I'm in love with those little glittery pumpkins on stands! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you come over to my place and decorate? These are amazing and love all of the glitter! Your projects always wow me :) Thanks for sharing at CPT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lea, these are awesome. I love the banner and your glittery pumpkins. You've done an amazing job photographing your projects. Thanks for joining our Halloween challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous decorations! WOW!! You are good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GLORIOUS!!! WOW oh WOW what a pretty display this is. Those glittery pumpkins just pop so beautifully and your layer upon layer of prettiness banner is dreamy. Love the colors on it and the lacey accent peeking out along the bottom. Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Paper Trade and Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These awesome!! they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Halloween display, love every detail. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Pile It On "Holiday and Holiday Challenge” with us! Just loved your Halloween decor, and hope to see you back here next week!

    PIO DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These are fab.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. My gosh this is an amazing halloween project. Love all the details with the banner, pumpkins, jars and the composition is absolutely stunning. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back soon for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow they're amazing! Absolutely fabulous creations, love them. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness, Lea...this all looks gorgeous together! Every lovely, sparkly detail! (I love Rhonna's stuff, too! You've done a great job with it!) Thanks for sharing it with us at the CPT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous! thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shut the front door! Your Halloween decor is bomb diggity! I have an October Afternoon banner up in my dining room that I created this summer. It's nothing compared to yours, but I know what you mean about staring at it all the time because I just love it. Even though it's way out of season now - ha. I love love all things Rhonna too - this really speaks to me. Gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic creations - so glad they Caught Their Eye over at Top Tip Tuesday, or I might never have bumped into them! Amazing work...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this, Pinned it! Thanks for the cute inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥