Mama Elephant July Stampede

July 15, 2013

Welcome to the Mama Elephant July Design Team blog hop! 
Our July release is now live and available for purchase in the store!  I'm working with the "Hustle" stamp set today, which is a super cool sentiment set!  I kept it super simple this time around, and combined it with the "Today Was" & "Good Times" stamp sets.  Here is what I created!

Instructions: 
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock, then round the bottom right corner.
2. Stamp the triangles to the front in red.
3. Stamp the sentiment slightly over top of the triangles in black.
4. Stamp the hand to the right of the arrow.
5. Accent with red & black jewels to finish.

To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is giving away 3 gift certificates worth $20.00 each to 3 lucky people! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. Winners will be announced on the blog on the last Stamp Highlight day.  **Please DO NOT leave multiple comments on my blog...you need only leave one!  Multiple comments is for the Mama Elephant blog only. Thanks!!**
Be sure to check out all the other designer's projects:
Have a great Monday!! 
Until later,
~L.

Supplies
Cardstock:  WPlus9 (white) Stamps: Mama Elephant (Hustle, Today Was, Good Times)  |  Ink: Clearsnap (scarlet) & Tsukineko (onyx black)  |  Other: Doodlebug Designs (jewels)  |  Creative Memories (corner rounder)   

Challenges: 
-Stampin Royalty #184 - one layer 
-The Sisterhood of Crafters - black/white + one
-Charisma Cardz #27 - no designer paper

33 comments

  1. I love cards like this. Perfect example of Clean and Simple. Great use of negative space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!! Simple and cute~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design to this card! Just the right embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card!! it would be perfect for a guy too!! so so so just plain cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! I like how you feel the layers without the bulk. Great use of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful clean and simple design! LOVE the colors!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lea--- you. AMAZZZZZZZZZZZE.me! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card! LOVE the mix of stamps and the gems-- FAB x100000!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so want to make cards like you!! Your ability to layer elements just cannot be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this mix of stamps, so fun and graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Such a clean and simple design, perfect for anyone to receive. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neat CAS card. I love the phrases in Hustle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaargh! Just had a second read through and saw your comment about not leaving multiple comments! Sooooooo sorry about that. All the other blogs asked me to do that so I automatically did that here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I've removed them! I just prefer the commenting on my blog to be this way. Thanks!!

      Delete
  13. Thanks for sharing your beautiful and simple card...I love that in a card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the clean and simple look. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the look of this card and what you did with the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome! Believe it or not, I truly struggle with single layer creations ... thanks for the inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Black & White + One’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool card!! love all the elements! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, such a CAS card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE your style Lea....but your CAS style is just awesome! Love the assortment of gems!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great CAS layout.
    Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh yes, LOVE this card. I'm a sucker for lots of white space. Can't go wrong with that :-) And I love the red as the accent color and how you added the different embellishments...... love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters in our Black, White and One challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The hand image in your card just makes me smile!! :)

    Since you don't need multiple entries in your comments, I guess I'll have to put my clever little elephant-ism back in my trunk..... :)~
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely CAS card with beautiful sentiment stamps.thanks for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥