ME Stamp Highlight: Full House

July 17, 2013

Happy Wednesday, friends!  How are you doing today?  I am doing pretty good....feeling a little overwhelmed with everything I have going on right now.  Which is turning me into an insomniac.  But- I think after this weekend I will feel A LOT better.  We will officially have all of our stuff out of the house & it will be ready to turn over to the new owners.  I have my last wedding for July on Saturday.  My projects for CHA will be finished.  And on Monday...I will be on my WAY to CHA!  Yay!!  I cannot wait!

Today I have another card to share with you for the Mama Elephant release week, and today we are showcasing the "Full House" stamp set.  This is a fun little home themed set that has the cutest speech bubble sentiments included on it!!  I paired the stamps with a card from the June Project Life kit for Studio Calico & added in some tags from Elle's Studio & Teresa Collins Designs.  Here is what I created!
Instructions:
1. Make A2 card from oatmeal cardstock, then round the lower right corners.
2. Stamp the row of houses & the sentiment to the front of the map card, then adhere to the lower right corner with foam adhesive.
3. Cut the banner edges from a paper border & tuck into each side of the stamped card.
4. Add the "remember" tab to the top of the stamped card, then accent with pearls.
5. Adhere the circle tag to the top of the stamped card.
6. Tie a double bow from twine, thread a button around the middle, then adhere to the front.
7. Accent with wood veneer stars to finish.

"Full House", along with all the other new stamp sets are available for purchase right now at the Mama Elephant store!  Be sure to head on over and pick up your faves!

The other Mama Elephant card designers have also created some fabulous projects using today's stamp set as well...be sure to check them all out!

Savannah O'Gwynn - http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Mariana Grigsby - http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
JJ Bolton - http://www.jjbolton.org
Cheiron Brandon - http://www.cheironbrandon.typepad.com/
Alice Wertz - http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/
Pearl Liu - http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/

Well, I hope you've enjoyed my missing you card today!  I will be back tomorrow with another card featuring a new Mama Elephant stamp set!

Until later,
~L.

Supplies
Cardstock:  WPlus9 (oatmeal) Stamps: Mama Elephant (Full House)  |  Ink: Clearsnap (chocolate, turquoise)  |  Other: Studio Calico (Project Life card, wood veneer stars)  |  Elle's Studio (circle tag, tab)  |  Teresa Collins Designs (banner border strip)  |  Kaiser Craft (pearls)  |  My Mind's Eye (buttons)  |  May Arts (natural twine)  |  Creative Memories (corner rounder)

Challenges:
-Fusion #13 - sketch
-The Paper Players #154 - color inspiration
-Word Art Wednesday #89 - anything goes

11 comments

  1. Beautiful project! Thanks for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute, Lea. Thanks so much for stopping by again this week to share your beautiful art with us. May God bless your week!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use PL journaling cards. This is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. So many wonderful details! Saw this on Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the nicest card I have seen all day. This is also what I call a card. Love every minute detail. and intend to CASE it ASAP.
    Thank you so much for taking time out your day to post all your beautiful paper craft projects, pages and cards with us again this week, at “Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of this card. Using the map piece was a brilliant idea!i

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB card Lea, LOVE all the little details - so glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, Lea! Love how there are so many fun little details but the overall effect is clean and fabulous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful! I love the use of map with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lea, this is absolutely stunning!! It really caught my eye when I was going through the entries. :)
    p.s. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on mine! I don't get out to people's blog as much as I'd like anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. super pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥