Digital - {Forever & Ever Love}

February 24, 2014

Happy Monday, blog friends!  How has the start of your week been?  As you read this we are on our way to a few fun filled days in Minneapolis!  I'm excited...I haven't been there in a long time, & the last time I was there I was working.  So- the only fun thing I saw was the Mall of America. 

Today I wanted to share a couple digital layouts that I have done recently.  This first one is of some photos we took this fall.  We do a mini shoot every single season so that we always have current photos together...I think that is so important!!
Supplies:
Pixels & Company
For the Love of - creashens
For the Love of - Gennifer Bursett
Julep elements - Gennifer Bursett
Miss Molly elements - Gennifer Bursett
Veneer Journal - Mye De Leon
Acrylic Bits #1 - Mommyish

Glitz Design
Love You Madly element pack

Two Peas in a Bucket
How Do I Love Thee printables


This next layout is of my sweet little Sadie girl...these are a couple of the MANY photos I've posted of her on Instagram.  She is just so dang cute all of the time!
Supplies: 
Pixels & Company
For the Love of - Celeste Knight
For the Love of - creashens
Saccharine Diecut Words - Dawn by Design
For the Love of - Gennifer Bursett
Miss Molly elements - Gennifer Bursett
Messy Gesso #1 - Mommyish
For the Love of - Pixels & Co, collaboration

Studio Calico
Sugar Rush printable - Creative Bubble
Planetarium May printable #2

I pretty much love these digital layouts....I hope that you do too!  That is all I have to share with you for today!  I will be back tomorrow with a card using some new WPlus9 products!!

Until later,
~L.

2 comments

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥