Digi Project Life - {January 2014}

February 13, 2014

Happy Thursday, friends!  How are you doing so far this week?  I've been great!  I've actually been doing some digital scrapbooking this week, & it has been amazing!!  We've also been watching the Olympics A LOT....although the American performance has been a little bit disappointing thus far.  I give them all props though...they do things that I would never even think to attempt.  :)

So, I knew that I wanted to do a form of Project Life in digital format this year, but honestly....doing it weekly just isn't for me.  There are some weeks where all I do is eat, workout, clean & work from home.  Nothing fun or exciting....& I don't feel the need to document every mundane moment.  It's just not my thing.  BUT...I do love the though of having a spread for each month to highlight the main things that did happen!!

I spent a good amount of time this week putting my PL page for January together...I didn't realize how time consuming it would be to do them!!  Maybe they will become a little more natural for me as I continue to do it!! :)  I do love how the pages turned out though....& here they are!
Supplies: 
Pixels & Co.

Studio Calico

Two Peas in a Bucket
December Bananafish Studio Printable {unfortunately...this is no longer available. :( }

Chic Tags

Glitz Design

Phew....I think that is everything!  Holy cow....long list!! And there are some other bits & pieces here & there that I've collected along the way that I don't have a way to credit...because I'm not completely sure where they came from!!  If you see something that you don't feel I've credited here...let me know & I will try to figure it out.  But PLEASE don't ask about the digital pocket pages....I seriously have NO idea where I picked them up.  Lol!! :)

Well, that is all I have for you today!!  Also- I just wanted to let you know that the WPlus9 card that I said would be on my blog on Tuesday is getting pushed to Saturday due to a technical issue. {ie: my email never made it to Dawn, & had to resend.  Stupid internet.  Tee hee!}

I hope that you liked my first attempt at Project Life!  I had a really great time doing it, and look forward to creating my page for February!!

Until later,
~L.

Post a Comment

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥