WPlus9 - {Easter Blessings}

February 25, 2014

Happy Tuesday, blog friends!  How are you doing today?  Since I am pre-scheduling my posts, I'm going to assume that we are having a wonderful time in Minneapolis & all that.  Lol!!  I will recap our trip when I get home!

Today I have a card to share with you using some of the new WPlus9 products that just released this month!  This month is WPlus9's 4th birthday, & Dawn has been doing challenges all month long.  This week on the WPlus9 Blog we are challenging you to stretch yourself, and do things outside of your comfort zone.  I posted recently that I just bought myself my first spray mist, and this is my second time using it.  I'm definitely still get comfortable with it, but I do love the little bit of gold glimmer that this mist adds to my projects.  Here is what I created for the challenge!
Instructions:
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a vellum block & ombre paper block slightly smaller.
3. Punch notches in the bottom of the ombre block, then lightly spray it with gold mist.
4. Once dry, wrap gold thread a few time around the punched notches.
5. Layer the vellum & paper block, slightly angling the vellum.
6. Diecut the wreath from gold glittered paper & adhere to the front.
7. Diecut the conversation bubbles, stamp the sentiments into them & attach to the wreath.
8. Accent with wood veneer stars & enamel dots to finish.

Card Challenges:
-Studio Calico Sunday Sketch

I hope that you will play along with our challenge to stretch yourself this week, & enter yourself in to win a $100 shopping spree in the WPlus9 store.  Get all the details on Dawn's blog!!

I hope you liked my gold & shimmer Easter card today....while it is a bit nontraditional, I feel like it is definitely fit for a King.  ;)  Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Until later,
~L.

Supplies:
**The vellum isn't listed, & can be purchased at any craft store.**

3 comments

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥