Cuttlebug Be Inspired #22- Glitter & Sweet N Sassy

March 11, 2009

Happy Wednesday everyone!! It is already time for another Cuttlebug Challenge post....time is just flying these days!

This week the Be Inspired #22 challenge was to use glitter, and one of these Sweet N Sassy Digital Stamps on our project. I obviously chose one of the butterflies to work with. After printing the butterfly digital stamp directly onto the white cardstock block, I dry embossed it in my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder, rounded the right hand corners, and adhered it to the front of the card. After that I accented the butterfly with LOTS of Ranger Stickles, and finished up the rest of the card. Hope you like it!
"UR Awesome Everday" Card Supply List:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: Scenic Route
Stickers: Making Memories
Pearls: Michael's brand
Digital Stamp: Sweet & Sassy
Jewels: Doodlebug Designs
Glitter: Ranger Stickles
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Border Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts


So- how about that American Idol last night, huh? Danny Gokey still gets my vote, but I also loved Allison, Matt...and I have to admit, Adam's performance. I don't care for how over the top he is, nor what I like to call his "fake emo" look....but I can admit that the boys got pipes.

Enough said...I'm out,
~Lea

22 comments

  1. WoW..you are super busy being ultra-creative...as always...I ♥ this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I am loving that CARD..... Will have to get my cuttlebug folders out and do my thing.. hehe

    AI was awesome tonight and I'm sure you can figure out who Miranda is loving... LOL

    Hugs
    Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card- I always love your color combos! Off to check out the challenge.... debb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colours are great, fab card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card as always - Danny Gokey is my fave, but Matt is nipping at his heels - I totally agree about Adam, he needs to grow on me I think...but there's no disputing that he definitely has talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at glitter!
    Gorgeous Lea! Love the orange and green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lea, this is just gorgeous! I love the orange and green combo - against the white it's so striking! The butterfly looks beautiful too - perfectly glittered!
    Hugs Mrs Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love how you used the digi stamp on this card!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning, as always my friend, love your palette & your butterfly is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lea, this is sooo gorgeous! I love the butterfly, it's not soo out there, yet beautifully balanced on this card. Loving the white space and the colors you used...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning, Lea. I love the colors. Great textuing on the white space. Love it, love it, love it!
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome design and yummy colors..Perfect accent with that butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the colors!!! as always your work is beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lea, this is beautiful. I love the different lines of texture and paper. Fabulous as always

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh girl--I just love everything you make! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, Lea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh lea! this card is wonderful!!! i love the white on white look! and then the bold colors of the orange with the muted green! just lovely, lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love what you did with this week's challenge, Lea! Great card and great colors!

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Lea, love all the different layering and the colors you used! Danny's still my favorite on AI...I'm not much of a fan of Adam either, but he sure did an awesome job last week!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card! I love the design, the colors and the cute butterfly. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥