Honey & Tea Gift Set

March 23, 2009

Yesterday was my first Spotlight Sunday at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog, and I did this cute Honey & Tea Set for it! Be sure to click on the link to get more details about my project!

It also features these awesome products from Renaissance by Design. Be sure to check them out- great prices, and great quality:
~Bee-Mail stamps
~Mineral Ice Satin Dot ribbon
~Square 8oz Clear Top tin


Sorry I haven't been a great blogger this past week! Life was a little busy with other things going on...so I haven't had a lot of crafty time! Hope that changes this week a bit...I need to spend some time in my room!
Have a happy Monday!
~Lea


18 comments

  1. Oh wow Lea, the card and the embellished goodies are awesome. You are very talented. I love how the honey bottle has been decorated. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL work!--LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!! I love those gems on the bees and the honeycomb! I am so glad I clicked over here today. I added you to my google reader a few months back but your pictures don't show up there so I always forget to come over. I love your work, if you know of a way I can get your pictures to show up in google reader I'd love to know!
    Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just about the CUTEST thing I've ever seen! Wow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are absolutely adorable, Lea!!! What a great set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, that is darling! you design so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lea this is so brilliant :)
    Thanks
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lea, this set is absolutely adorable. I don't stamp often, but this makes me want to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lea, how cute is that!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness girl!!!! You never cease to amaze me!!! What an awesome project!!! I love it!! thanks for all your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling, darling, darling!!! Anyone would be beyond THRILLED to get such a cute gift and card!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the cutest gift set!! I love each item :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my word, this is adorable...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lea this is an adorable set. Love all the fresh colors you used on this.

    Hugs
    Elisa K

    ReplyDelete
  15. LEA! WOW! I can't even begin to say how adorable your creation is! I want a little jar of honey that looks like that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute! love the honey jar

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥