CPS 107 meets St. Patty's Day!

March 15, 2009

I was feeling the pull to make some fun St. Patrick's Day cards...so that is exactly what I did with my card for sketch 107 at the CPS Blog this week! Isn't the little pot o' gold cute?!

"Luck O The Irish To Ya!" Card Supply List:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Basic Grey
Stickers: Making Memories & Darice
Chipboard: American Crafts
Rhinestones: Doodlebug Designs
Glitter: Ranger Stickles
Ink: Clearsnap
Diecut: Cricut Expression (w/ Paper Dolls cartridge)
Corner Rounder: EK Success

And this cutie shamrock card is based on Laura's sketch 21 at the 2 Sketches 4 U blog this past week. I finally had a chance to get to it on Saturday evening. I'm digging the rainbow of mini jewels on this one...how about you? :)
"Celebrate!" Card Supply List:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Basic Grey & Scenic Route
Sticker: Darice
Rub-on: Making Memories
Jewels/Glitter: Doodlebug Designs
Ink: Clearsnap
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Border Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts
Embossing Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft (w/ Swiss Dots folder)

Well, that is about as Irish as this girl of German descent gets. Not a big fan of corned beef & cabbage...or green beer. But, I do love the shamrock....so maybe, just maybe...I will make some cute shamrock shaped sugar cookies like I did last year. I will have to see if I have time to! :)

On that note:
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
~Irish Blessing

Until later,
~Lea

17 comments

  1. Both cards are magnificent!!! The luck of the irish card is soooo stinkin' FUN and your celebrate card is gorgeous...just a perfect amount of bling and glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute cards, I LOVE what you did w/ the pot of gold! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always so cheerful! That St. Patty's day card really rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your cards Lea....love the shamrocks & yes I love the rainbow of rhinestones...not to mention the rainbow in the first!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the St Patrick's Day card! That tone of green is one of my fave colors.
    Meda

    ReplyDelete
  6. these cards are adorable! love them! and what a great photo of Orlando Bloom! =) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Lea! I love how you made one super playful and the other a bit more vintage. Thanks for the reminder on paperdolls too...I have that cartridge and need to pull it out obviously :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are so gorgeous and so different!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Totally digging the rainbow of jewels! Great minds indeed!

    Both of these are fabulous Lea!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cards! That St. Patrick's card with the pot o' gold really rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey girlie! Congrats on VP! I am so wicked excited that we will be working together! We are going to have a blast!
    Cute cards! I sooo love the 'Celebrate' card. And that rainbow 'bling' is to die for! So cool and pretty! ;P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Lea! Love the sparkles!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these Lea! Both are completely adorable :) Happy St. Patty's day!

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I thought the St. Patrick's card was fab when I saw it, awesome colours and I just love the rainbow! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two beautiful cards! Love the St P day one! German- Irish - Italian- all the same today! debb

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥