January Publications

March 10, 2009

Wow! Long time no blog....sorry! Life has just been a little busy the past few days. I am photographing my cousin's wedding in April, so on Saturday I went over to Helena to check out the church and the reception venue. I also chatted with my cousin about the pace of the day, and I even found her some other locations to do the portrait shots that she is very excited about! She knows I am not a professional...but she trusts me and they feel comfortable with me. And I am very happy that they are giving me the chance!

Starting tomorrow I will have quite a few new things to share with you the rest of the week...but for today I have my January publications. This layout was in the Hot Spots article of the January CK. (well, minus the mittens. In the magazine it is a glittery heart...but I like the mittens better...so I put them back on when I got the layout back.) Click on it to see it larger...it looks better that way!
And these were in the January 09 issue of Cards Magazine.






So- did anyone watch Dancing With The Stars last night? Do you have a favorite yet? The Bachelor chick did great for only having two days to practice, but considering she was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and has a dance background...it should be expected. She isn't my favorite. Shawn Johnson is my favorite....she danced beautifully last night, and I have to disagree with the judges about her gymnast arm movements. I thought they added personality and pop to her dance last night. And so far, none of the men contestants have impressed me...not even Cheryl Burke's partner (but I also don't find him that attractive either. I may be the only woman in America who thinks that- hee hee!)

Well, tonight is American Idol night!!! And I am so excited to finally hear Danny Gokey sing again! I think this season is going to be really great...they have a lot of talent in these 13 finalists! (And seriously....how cool was that for Anupe last week?! He isn't my favorite vocally, but he seems like a truly genuine guy.)

Well, I better go work! :) See you on the flip side,
~Lea

13 comments

  1. Lea these creations are just beautiful and congrats with all your features in the mags, you really deserve the recognition. Thanks for the update on the reality shows over there, we only get to see it a year or two later here in South Africa. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course these are all totally fabulous Lea! You are such a pub queen!

    I haven't Picked an AI fav yet. There are some I like based on talent and some I like based on personality...I'm waiting for that one who shows me both! It's finally gotten to the good part though!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you.
    So glad Melissa was put on the show! I thought she did so well for only 2 days of training and looked really pretty too.
    I was so touched by Li'l Kim and her dedication of her performance to all her girls in prison. It just touched my heart.
    not.
    Weeeeee! I hope things are going well with you chickadee!

    Davinie

    ReplyDelete
  4. More lovely cards!

    I'm looking forward to hearing Danny again tonight too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards..that are so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lea congrats again on all your publications... Way to rock it girl... They are AMAZING as always and I love seeing them all in the mags.. hehe

    Hugs girl
    Elisa K

    ReplyDelete
  7. I drooled over these cards in January and what a treat to get to drool over them again!! :o) Your creativity is truly out of this world!!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww these are great! I love all of them. YuMMY! oh and I will have to catch up on DWTS as I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lea, these cards are simply gorgeous! I love every one of them. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♥♥♥♥ all your cards...soooo stinkin' sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all gorgeous!! I can always pick out your cards!! YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! That's a lot of cards published, and I can see why too. Really awesome eye candy. I love them all. Especially, love the 'It's a Girl' card, biased because I love butterflies.

    I would love to know how you got the butterfly shape, did you buy it or make it. Thanks for sharing and keep on inspiring.

    doramiyi
    doramiyi at gmail dot com
    -CANADA-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome work Lea! I saw a SNSS card in there so be sure to send me a publication claim when the issue hits the stands so I can pay you for getting us published! Can't wait to see it in print!!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥