PTI is turning 3!!

February 2, 2010

And they have provided some really fun digital images to use for their latest birthday bash challenge!  I chose to work with two of the images, one by Dawn and the other by Heather.  They are super cute!  I loved all the other images too, but I only had time to work with a couple of them. The paper and white cardstock on both of these are purely from scraps....got to love that!  These are also based on the current Jacksonbelle Embellishment challenge, "Buttons and bows and brads....oh my!"  Here they are:
"Wishes Do Come True" supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: American Crafts & Sassafras
Ribbon: Bo Bunny
Button: Doodlebug Designs
Twine: Darice Inc. 
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Stamp: My Sentiments Exactly
Ink: Clearsnap (pigment: chestnut)
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Border Punch: Fiskars

"Happy Birthday 2 You" supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Jillibean Soup & October Afternoon
Jewels: Zva Creative & Westrim Crafts (star)
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Border Punch: Fiskars

I also have a little love card to share based on Get Sketchy 23.  More Crush papers....love this line.  {sigh} 
"True Love Story" supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Teresa Collins Designs
Jewels: Doodlebug Designs & Westrim Crafts (heart)
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Border Punch: Fiskars

Sorry no instructions for now....I need a little extra time to get them done, which I don't have right this second.  Hopefully tonight!

Since Josh has been working overnights, I have just been home with the pups.  It is the perfect time to watch those movies and shows that he just doesn't care for.  So, I watched this last night: 
Oh man....it made me so emotional.  I think I felt every emotion on the spectrum.  And I cried & cried through many parts of it.  There were times that I was so angry with a character, and then poof- I totally understood why they were acting that way.  It isn't a movie I could watch all the time....actually, I probably won't ever watch it again.  But I am so glad that I did watch it once.  

Well, I need to get going for now!  Guess what is on tonight.....
EEEEK!  Can't wait! ♥

Until later,
~Lea

24 comments

  1. Lea, love all your cards! I just had to comment on the movie you watched. You should read the book, it had a completely different ending which I dont know why the movie didnt go with the book ending cause it was SOOOO much better. Dont want to spoil it for ya but you should check it. I read the book right before the movie came out, and then saw the movie the day it came out. By myself too...couldnt find anyone who wanted to see it? Anywho... Have a great week!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love these cards! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lost, too!! I'm on the east coast, and they're doing the recap right now... Can't wait for the new show! :)

    LOVE your cards... You are amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, loving the colour combo and cupcakes on the first one! too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lea - haven't seen the movie, but the book was outstanding! Love your cards - your attention to detail is amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lea all three cards are amazing! You are one crazy talented girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards...gorgeous!
    You have to read the book it has sooo much more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Lea, thanks for playing at GS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards!!!!! I always love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Lea, I absolutely love the first card!! The button and ribbon just match the image so perfectly. The other cards are gorgeous, as well!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! You have such an amazing style!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards. Love it that these are totally made out of scraps. They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful, Lea. I love your bright and cheery cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I LOVE these, Lea! But then again, when do I NOT love your cards?!! LOL! These are so fun, bright, happy, colorful!
    Oy-absolutely amazing!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow--love (no, LOVE) what you did with the PTI images!! I didn't get a chance to play yesterday--the only spare time I did have was devoted to watching LOST last night--the show takes too much concentration to try to papercraft and watch it at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lea! It's been a while since I've visited and I can see that your crafty goodness has not changed one bit! You are so talented and I get so much inspiration when I pop in over here. Thanks for sharing your creations with us. It's a real pleasure eyeing each one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All the cards a beautiful as always!
    thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. fantabulous cards as always!! love the colors on the cupcake card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, these are all so fabulous! YOU are fabulous! Love your color combos! I highly recommend reading My Sister's Keeper - very different from the movie, so much more character development and sub-plots that were totally absent in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! That is all I can say! Wow!! All of your cards are just gorgeous Lea!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these cards!! The cupcake one is just too adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lea,

    Love the bows & buttons on those birthday cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Jacksonbelle this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥