Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 20

March 7, 2010

I was asked to join the color challenge team at Stacey's Stamping Stage blog, and I thought it would be a lot of fun, so of course I said yes!  This week is my first week as a team member, so I am here to share the challenge with you....I hope you will take it on.  First up, here is the color challenge:
And here is my take using these fabulous colors! 
"Just Because" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Shabby Green Door
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Year of the Flowers: Violets & Asian Fusion
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: moss green, cranberry, colonial blue)
Ribbon: Renaissance by Design
Twine: Darice Inc. 
Button: Doodlebug Designs
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Instructions:  Fold dotted paper in half to make cardbase and round the bottom corners.  Round the bottom corners of a block of white cardstock, and adhere to the front.  Punch a border to striped paper and adhere to the middle.  Add a floral block to the top using dimensional adhesive.  Stamp the flower, leaves and sentiment to the bottom half of the white block, and accent with pearls. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the crew's cards as well....it is sure to be a treat! ♥♥♥

22 comments

  1. Awesome card! Love this colourscheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sensational addition to your blog- love the bow!! I enjoying stopping by for a read, I love the way you write! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the leaves with the half pearls and off set them from the flower. Great card :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty. The button is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Lea!! I'm starting to get seriously envious of all the girls around using PTI stamps... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Lea! I too love the offset leaves, what a great idea! Your papers are just yummy! Welcome to the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just lovely, lea ~ fresh & pretty & of course, i'd recognize your polka-dot ribbons & buttons anywhere... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! LOVE how you stamped the flower/leaves in colours and left them as outline images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow beautiful card Lea! Your work is always so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! LOVE the colors and the accents on your stamped flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful use of DP! Myself, I have been DP challenged lately, so this will help me! The flower images are beautiful and I love the pearl accents, especially on the leaf....unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Lea! Love the mix of DP and the spotty theme on the ribbon, button and DP - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on the new dt!!!! You always rock all the challenges your participate in...I love your choice of patterns...such a fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous as always, I have something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous combination of papers and colors with that fabulous stamp set! Great work, Lea! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty Lea! Love all the layers!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful Lea! Love the dotty button and bow as well as your gorgeous, pearl embellished stamping!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful. Love your style and attention to detail.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  19. i'm so in love with how you use pattern paper! OH MY WORD I love this card! It's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do you know how much I LOVE this card, Lea! Have you heard that phrase, "from the moon and back again..." Yes, that pretty much sums it up:) SO DARLING!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥