Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 22

March 21, 2010

It is another wonderful Sunday, which means I have the latest Curtain Call Color Challenge to share with you!  This color challenge is brought to you from Stacey's Stamping Stage...so let's get this show on the road!
 Those are the fabulous colors....and here is my card using them!!  I got some of my new Papertrey Ink products in the mail just a few days ago...so I had to try them out!  It is also based on FTL 82 at the Clean & Simple stamping blog. 
"Just Because" supplies: 
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Stamps/Felt/Impression Plate/Diecut: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: cranberry, canary, black)
Ribbon: Renaissance By Design
Jewels: Doodlebug Designs & Kaiser Craft
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Diecut/Embossing Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft

Instructions:  Fold pink cardstock in half to make card base and round the bottom corners.  Emboss the front with the Cuttlebug machine and Polka Dots Basics II impression plate.  Cut a scallop to the bottom of black felt using the Cuttlebug and the medium scalloped border die.  Adhere a block of white cardstock to the front of the felt, and tie ribbon around the bottom.  Stamp the dots and sentiment to the front, and accent with jewels.  Adhere the entire block to the front of the card. 

Be sure to check out what the rest of the gals came up with!  It is sure to be fantastic! ♥♥♥


Until later,
~Lea

25 comments

  1. Oh my word, Lea! I LOVE that dot spot set, too...it's on my wish list:) FABULOUS addition of the black jewels for the stem...and that rockin' dotted embossed bg...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always devine. I just love this one so much! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so bright and beautiful!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling, Lea! Love the bling and the PTI die scallops - I have them on my wish list!! Great CC card :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you used the spots as flowers. I would have never thought of that. I just got this set the other day. Fabulous job, Lea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Such fabulous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you've made another fabulous caard Lea! Love the polka dots and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lea, your card is so precious! Very pretty! The kind of card I wanted to make before mine went a wry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Lea! Love the embossed background and the cute ribbon. That dot spot set seems to be endless in its possiblities! Loving the fact you've used it for flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a lovely card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lea your cards are amazing, I love your sense of understatement

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning, the dots and spots really do it for me! can't wait to get my hands on those stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love love this color combo... you did a fabulous job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeousness! I just love how your pics of your cards are so clear and amazing! I love your bling too... I need to find some bling like that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in awe at how you can take a few products and create a jaw dropping card! You are absolutely amazing girl and it's a joy to visit your blog every single time!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lea your cards are without fail great! Yhis is one of my favourites ....one of many...keep creating

    ReplyDelete
  17. Abso-freakin'-lutely beautiful...'nuff said. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥