Oh Snap ♥ We Click

January 24, 2013

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Sorry I have been a little bit quiet in terms of posting...I've been working in advance on some projects, and have just kind-of run out of time this week!  It happens.  How has your week been so far?  Mine has been normal...but busy.  Trying to get some crafty stuff done in advance, photography related stuff....been contemplating the fact that I want to digitally scrapbook.  It seems like a lot of work, but I think I am going to just start from this year on, and leave a gap in my scrapbooks since I quit paper scrapping.  At least for now, anyways.  It is a bit of a jumble in my brain right now, and something that I just don't want to think too much on.  Ha!!

I have a super fun, super colorful card to share with you today!  It is a rainbow of goodness (my FAVE color combo, BTW) using the new Glitz Design "Color Me Happy" collection.  I just ADORE this collection...probably my fave from this year's new release.  I love bright, happy, & colorful things...and this fits that description just perfectly.  Here is my card!
Instructions:
1. Make 2 card from red cardstock.
2. Cut chalkboard paper slightly smaller, then add a striped paper strip to the left side.
3. Add a strip of Scor-Tape to the left side, cover in glitter, then adhere the entire paper block to the front.
4. Cut a banner edge to a heart paper strip, then adhere to the right side.
5. Stamp the camera to white cardstock, cut out and add a small piece of rainbow washi to it.
6. Layer the camera with a tabbed cardstock sticker to the front, then accent with a strip of washi & a number sticker.
7. Cut a banner edge to a chalkboard paper strip, then stamp the banner & bottom sentiment to it.
8. Add the top sentiment to the stamped banner with rainbow alphas.
9. Adhere the sentiment stamp to the front using foam adhesive, then accent with a heart rhinestone to finish.

Challenges:
-CAS(E) This Sketch #12
-Fab N Funky #155 - Favorite Colors
-City Crafter #143 - Hearts
-Word Art Wednesday #64 - Anything Goes










I only have a couple Instagram photos to share with you today, as I haven't been as active about posting non-card photos this week.  But, I did get these two cuties of my sweet pups.
The first one, my little Sadie REALLY wanted my attention.  So- she jumped up on my lap while I was working at my craft desk.  She may only be 20 pounds, but she pretty much scattered what I was working on...good stuff.  Ha!  The second one was them curled up with me as I did my Bible study...I call them my Bible study partners.  Although...they don't really challenge me much on my thinking, considering they sleep through the whole thing.  Apparently they are learning through osmosis.  ;)

Well, that is all I have today!  If you want to see my Instagram photos before I have the chance to post them on my blog, just find me @ltllea23.  I would love to have you as a follower!

Until later,
~L.

13 comments

  1. Super cute, Lea. I always enjoy seeing your darling creations!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I had stopped by your blog randomly this afternoon, and then went and saw that this card is linked in our challenge, so I'm back!
    Thanks for sharing this - it means SO MUCH to me to have you share your beautiful cards in our challenges.

    I also got a chuckle out of your puppy wanting attention and hopping up on your lap during your Bible study time. A puppy who wants to be more spiritual - now that's cute!

    Thank you so much, Lea, for being a blessing to me by sharing your talents with us. I am SO grateful!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The bright colors are fabulous!


    My goodness, your Sadie looks just like my pup Allie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright and cheery card. The pups are really looking right at home.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card!! Really love your style ... and those dogs have my heart! Thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is absolutely AWESOME! I loe the colors! Love them! And the glitter. Love that, too! Super cute puppy pics and I really like your new profile photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh, how I love bright colours - so cheerful! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, bright awesome card Lea!! And your dogs are so cute!Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright colors in your card design and how they highlight the vintage camera image. Your dog is sweet. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute! Love the "oh snap" sentiment. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo what gorgeous bright colours - i love the camera design - your dogs kind of cute too! thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great and fun design, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card you have created.. I am so glad you played along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥