Prima's New "Hello Pastel" collection

January 4, 2013

Happy Friday, all!  How has your week been?  Mine has been busy as I've prepped samples for CHA, and have been getting ready for a wedding fair that is this weekend.  To top it all off, I caught a pretty craptastic head/chest cold....and I am just hoping that it passes enough before Sunday when I have to talk to hundreds of wedding planning brides.  :)

Today I have one of my CHA samples to share with you, as it went up on the Prima CHA Sneak Peek blog post this morning.  My card includes product from the new "Hello Pastel" collection, and Say It In Crystals.  Here is a look at these two collections!

I am seriously in LOVE with the Hello Pastel collection!  It has beautiful spring colors, trendy patterns, and the matching stickers are just perfect for card makers!  I also used the hexagon Say It In Crystals on my card....which just made it all the more trendy!  Tee hee!  Here is what I created!
Instructions:
1. Make a 5" square card from white cardstock.
2. Cut grey polka dot paper slightly smaller and adhere.
3. Cut a block of aqua chevron paper, round the right corners & adhere to the right side.
4. Cut a strip of floral paper and adhere to the left of the chevron paper block.
5. Layer a striped banner sticker & a hexagon jewel to the top of the card.
6. Tie a double bow from twine, then adhere with a metal trinket & pink jewel to the top of the striped banner.
7. Layer two flowers to the lower right corner of the chevron block, then add the sentiment sticker over top of them.
8. Accent the sentiment with a pink jewel, then add a pearl flourish underneath it to finish.

Challenges:
-Retro Sketches #44
-Moxie Fab World "Sweet Dreams" Tuesday Trigger - Inspiration Photo
-Simon Say Stamp challenge - Something New
-Inky Impressions #91 - Anything Goes










I would love to hear what you think of the new "Hello Pastel" collection from Prima...I *think* it might be my favorite from this release.  Not sure though....I seem to say that with every collection as I start to create with it.  Tee hee!

As part of the CHA excitement, Prima wants YOU to be able to get your hands on our new releases FIRST...so they will be giving TONS of new products away.

Check back everyday-
on the Prima Blog,
on Twitter
on Instagram,
and on our Facebook Fan Page.

I need to get going for now, but I really hope that you liked my sweet "Hello Pastel" card this evening!  Have a wonderful start to your weekend!

Until later,
~L.

10 comments

  1. Just gorgeous!!! Love that darling little pink frame!!! Beautiful paper and embellishments...so so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fabulous! I love your card and the embellies are fantastic. I can't wait to see this in the stores. Great card for the Trigger challenge. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this LINE so much! and your card is so fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card and collection is so warm and romantic) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I love how you do vintage but still with a modern feel. How do you do it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and what a beautiful new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So girly and pretty! So love it, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lea! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥