Prima + Leeza Gibbons Wishes & Dreams

January 9, 2013

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!  How has the first part of your week been?  Just busy here....trying to get everything finished and sent off for CHA!  I think I am finally on the upswing of this cold.  I still have a pretty nasty cough, but my head doesn't feel like it is going to explode any longer, and what felt like a 30 pound weight has lightened from my chest. Man- that was a bad one!!

Today I have some projects to share with you using a special collection that has been in the works with Prima & Leeza Gibbons.  The line is called Wishes & Dreams, and it is a dream of Leeza's that has come to fruition!  Here is a peek at the first part of the collection:
Leeza created a really heartfelt video about this new collection, and her feelings on it, scrapbooking and keeping memories in general.  It is a bit long, but I enjoyed watching it.

I have a card and a tag to share with you today using some of the products from the Turquoise Wishes & Dreams collection.  Prima & Leeza have made it very easy to create cards & tags using this product line, and I know you are going to just love the theme of it.  Here are the projects I created!
 There are a ton of amazing projects on the Wishes & Dreams Blog Post today, so be sure to head on over and check them out!  I think you will just love this collection, and how versatile it is.  It will work for the most simple crafter, to the most artistic. 

Challenges:
-Allsorts #188 - CAS
-Loves Rubberstamps #34 - Dies or Punchies
-Party Time Tuesday #102 - Sparkle, Glitter & Shine
-Little Red Wagon #167 - Bling
-Crafty Creations #204 - Something New










Because this product is brand new and not available in stores yet, I won't be adding a supply list until later.  Thank you for your patience!

Prima is giving away some pieces to this collection on the blog post today, and there are multiple ways to win... so be sure to check it out!

Until later,
~L.

11 comments

  1. You have such a great job and do it so well! I love your card and tag and all of the great texture!
    Glad you are on the mend...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my favorite colors and you have used them beautifully! Thanks for playing with us at PTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I love how you have used some of these beautiful products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Lea, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning pastels. I like your beautiful embellishments and design.Thank You for playing along with us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week.
    Good Luck and Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Such lovely colours. I especially like the tag. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects Lea, such gorgeous colours and details. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our CAS challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! What fabulous designs and embellishments. So glad you joined us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a gorgeous tag and card! love the colors and the details! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both stunning! Such gorgeous colors and details! I love this! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, fabulous design and colors, love this paper!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥