ME Stamp Highlight: So Breezy

February 16, 2013

Happy Saturday, everyone!!  I hope that you're having a good weekend so far.  We had a good time just hanging out with some of our good friends last night.  Today we are going to laze around a bit, clean the house & Josh is going to make a dinner that we saw on one of Gordon Ramsay's shows.  I think it is going to be really yummy!

Today we are showcasing the new Mama Elephant stamp set called "So Breezy".  This stamp has a sweet spring feel to it, but can be used for so many different types of sentiments.  I chose to go with a love themed sentiment, with a fun little cluster of love & heart embellishments!  And of course...a doily never hurts.  Ha!  Here is what I created:
Instructions:
1. Make A2 card from kraft cardstock, then round the lower right corners.
2. Wrap a heart shaped doily around the left side of the card.
3. Stamp the flight trail, airplane and sentiment to the card front.
4. Cluster some stickers, pearls, a pin & velvet flower to the middle of the paper doily.
5. Color in the word "love" with a colored pencil.
6. Embellish the front with pearls, sequins & jewels to finish.

Challenges:
-10 Minute Craft Dash #11 - Hearts (My card took 9 minutes, 14 seconds)
-Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #207 - Hearts
-Loves Rubberstamps #39 - Love
-Papertake Weekly - Hearts & Flowers










I know the other Mama Elephant designers have some amazing cards to share with you using the So Breezy set as well, so be sure to check them out!

Kryssi Ng / Mama Elephant http://www.mamaelephantblog.com/
Pearl Lui http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/
Alice Wertz http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/
Savannah O'Gwynn http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Lea Lawson http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/
Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
Geralyn Sy http://inacreativebubble.blogspot.com/
JJ Bolton http://rgcards.blogspot.com/
Cheiron Brandon http://www.cheironbrandon.typepad.com/

I hope that you've enjoyed my sweet little love card!  Enjoy the rest of your Saturday, and I will be back tomorrow featuring some more of the brand new Mama Elephant stamps!

Until later,
~L.

19 comments

  1. Love this Lea! All those little details on the edge are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Really 10 minutes....that's simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My CAS soul loves this beauty. I would have needed more than 10 minutes just to figure out the arrangement of the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of this card! I like how you arranged all the embellishments
    Thanks for playing with us at the 10 Min Dash - hopefully we'll see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this beautiful design! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted you to know that I absolutely LOVE this card idea! So cute and sweet. I even featured it in a recent blog post (all credits to you, of course) and included a link to this post. =) Keep up the great/beautiful work!

    -Jessi Pak
    www.jessipak.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simple elegance. Beautiful card and I love the kraft base!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this! What a gorgeous layout, and I love the folded doily - what a perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing with the Craft Dash... I hope we see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty. love the coloring of 'love'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the way you used this set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the way you have used the heart shape doily.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is just cuteness and elegance all wrapped into one. LOVE your use of sequins....I'm so tempted to get some, but don't think I can do them justice!

    Thank you for joining in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Lea. Hopefully you can play along in the new challenge starting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So soft and pretty Lea! Just charming!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card... very beautiful card...Thanks a lot for playing with us at 10 Min craft dash. Do join us again in our next challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am in love with this one. love the layering of elements and such a pretty design! YUM! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! I love the heart doily and all the pretty embellishments and details on your card. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, so pretty. Congrats on your win at Craft Dash :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on the win at Craft Dash, Lea! It's exciting to find your site!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥