The Best is Yet to Come....

February 27, 2013

Happy Wednesday, night, everyone!!  I know it seems like an odd time to post...I think so too!  I just haven't had time to get it done today, but I created a card for some challenges that are going to end soon...and tomorrow I have a very specific post for Glitz Design!

So....here I am with a lovely card to share with you using lots of Teresa Collins Designs, and some other fabulous odds & ends.  I think this makes for a great encouragement type of card!!
Instructions:
1. Make A2 card from oatmeal cardstock.
2. Cut polka dot paper slightly smaller and adhere.
3. Layer the tags & diecuts to the right corner, then accent with a rhinestone circle.
4. Stamp a feather, cut out and adhere to the right side.
5. Add a fabric flower to the right side as well.
6. Stamp the sentiment, then accent with brads, a wooden hexagon & sequins.
7. Add a banner, doily strip and a photo corner to the upper left side.
8. Accent with a brad, wooden hexagon & sequin to finish.

Challenges:
-Cardabilities #69 - Sketch
-Runway Inspired #30 - Erdem photo inspiration
-CAS-ual Fridays #91 - Silver
-CREATE Blog - Teresa Collins challenge











I hope you liked my sweet little encouragement card tonight!  Come back bright and early tomorrow morning for our first ever Glitz Design blog hop!!  We are super excited!

Until later,
~L.

19 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. So love the placement of the little jewel stones and the layering.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, Lea! I absolutely adore all the little bits and bobs on here! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is simply Amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! I LOVE all the sparkle, the wooden veneers, and the canvas, so many great textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card love all the embellishing on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the little details on one amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thud! Seriously, such an amazing card!! This would brighten anyone's day, and make them feel like they could do anything! I just love how you used CAS-ual Fridays Stamps :)
    Totally swooning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretty sparkles - in so many forms! - on here, Lea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SWOON!! I love every placement of the elements! Thanks for the lovely lovely eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card so much!!! It is amazing, and something I can never pull together!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, I think I have a name for this style, edgy layered freestyle collage...aka..THE BESTEST style EVER! I don't know how you do it. I need to see a video of your process.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this card, Lea! Had to pin it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your card and all the beautiful embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lea! I love the sequins on your card, and the little stamped feather poking out from behind the leaf. Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! What an amazing card! I love all the layering at the same time as keeping such a lovely CAS feel! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is sooo pretty!!! Love all the bling with the cream & denim colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥