WPlus9 February Release Week - Day 4

February 3, 2013

Hey there, everyone!!  I hope that you had a great rest of your weekend!  I went to my a fun cheer competition that my friend's daughter as competing in!  I didn't get to stay the entire time, so I don't know how they did....but I think she did a great job!  I took a lot of great photos of her...so I guess that is what counts.  Ha!

Tonight is the full reveal of the WPlus9 February release, and you can see it in its entirety on Dawn's blog!  Tonight is also the big giveaway....be sure to read on her blog how you could win the entire release!!

I created another card tonight using Chantilly Trim & Embroidered Bouquet.  It is quite simple, but still full of shabby chic goodness & color!  I am the guest designer for The Shabby Tea Room this week, and the challenge was a perfect one for these stamps!  Check out what I created!
Instructions:
1. Make A2 card from blue cardstock, then round the bottom corners.
2. Cut kraft cardstock slightly smaller, round the bottom corners and adhere.
3. Adhere a strip of woodgrain paper to the bottom, then stamp the lace trim & sentiment to it.
4. Stamp the floral image to the top half of the card, then accent with pearls & paper flowers.
5. Tie a bow from pink ribbon, then adhere to the front with a button.
6. Accent the left of the sentiment with pearls to finish.

Challenges:
-The Shabby Tea Room #152 - Birthday w/ pink/blue/white or cream
-Stampin' Royalty #162 - Birthday
-Totally Gorjuss #169 - Lace










Everything will be available for purchase in the WPlus9 Store at 12:01am on the 5th, so it is time to start making your list!  What is your favorite part of this month's release?  I don't think I can pick a favorite...but I am really loving the white pigment ink!  It is amazing, and you are going to just LOVE it!

Don't forget to catch up on what all the WPlus9 designers have created over release week as well!  I has been a treat!
That is all that I have for you tonight!  I hope you enjoyed my flowery birthday card today!  Have a great start of your week!

Until later,
~L.

13 comments

  1. This looks wonderful: shabby chic and CAS at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just perfect, Lea! Love the color combo and the shabby chic look!
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love how you've done the flowers, it is such a pretty touch. Congrats on being guest designer at The Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the flowers on Kraft and the pearls are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever so perfect, Lea! I adore this color palette, and the white ink on kraft cardstock... Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This may be more simple than your norm...but I love it just as much! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful idea to embellish the stamped bouquet with paper flowers! This is such a clean design but full of gorgeous details, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous way to bling up this image! So many possibilities, and such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so delicate and feminine looking, Lea...just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so pretty......love your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw this over at MFW and just had to come & tell you how stunning your card is - an amazing marriage of shabby chic & clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw your card over at Moxie Fab, it is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥