WPlus9 February Release Week - Day 2

February 1, 2013

Hey there, everyone!!  We made it over to Butte, and tonight we are going out for my belated birthday dinner at Lydia's....so yummy!  My grandma is coming too, which is awesome. I love my grammy!  Then we will head over to the Acoma for lemon twist martinis....I can't wait!!

Tonight is day 2 of the WPlus9 release, and we have some more fabulous stamps and dies to share with you tonight.  Here is the information on what we are sharing tonight!

Lacey Layers
  • is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
  • 12 high quality photo-polymer stamps; 4 outer rings, 4 inner rings and 4 center images
  • will be available for purchase February 5th for $21
Lacey Layers Companion Die
  • coordinates with the Lacey Layers stamp set
  • contains 4 sets of nested dies (10 individual dies total)
  • arrive on a magnetic sheet for convenient storage
  • will be available for purchase February 5th for $24
Embroidered Bouquet
  • is a 4x6 clear photopolymer stamp set
  • 17 high quality photo-polymer stamps; 4 sentiments, 1 large floral bouquet and 12 individual floral building images
  • will be available for purchase February 5th for $14
I created a friendship card using tonight stamps & dies in combination with My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing - Lavender" collection.  I layered it up with some Prima flowers....and some pretty topped pins.  Here is what I created!
Instructions:
1.  Make A2 card from pink cardstock.
2. Cut grey woodgrain paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Adhere stickers to each side of a paper strip, and adhere to the middle.
4. Stamp and die the two doilies, and adhere to the middle with a circle sticker.
5. Stamp the sentiment to banner cut paper strips, then adhere to stickpins.
6. Layer flowers around the stamped doilies, then stick the sentiment pins in as shown.
7. Tie a yellow bow, and adhere to the front with a pink jewel.
8. Thread a button with twine, then adhere to the front to finish.

Challenges:
-Cardabilities #68 - Sketch
-Crafty Ann's #82 - Yellow Tied Ribbon
-Dutch Dare #202 - Bingo Card (bright colors, flowers, pearls)
-Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes










The flowers that I used were not listed in the shops available in my linking tool, so I wanted to let you know that I used the Yellow & Orange Soubrette collection, along with the Overture Joplin & Overture Groovy flowers from Prima Marketing.  They are such pretty flowers, and definitely deserved mentioning! :)

I hope you like my bright and fun friendship card today! Be sure to check out what the rest of the designers have created for you today!


And don't forget....you can comment to win each day of the release on Dawn's blog!  Read her blog post each day for commenting instructions!! I hope you enjoyed me sweet little card today!

Until later,
~L.

14 comments

  1. The layering on this card is absolute perfection! Love all the pretties and beautiful color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, love the cute colours! Thanks for joining Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Lea. I hope you will stop by to share with us again this week at Word Art Wednesdsay!

    Also, I wasn't sure if I had shared this endorsement program with you for being published, but wanted to let you know just in case you're interested.

    http://www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com/2013/01/endorsement-program-at-kraft-outlet.html

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your bright and fun friendship card! You always create such amazing layers, I am inspired each time! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card. Love all the layers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at the Dutch Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many yummy textures and layers, girl! Absolutely beautiful, and I'm loving the pink and yellow palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply ADORE color. And GIRL - you do COLOR, soooooo well! THIS card looks completely EDIBLE! I hope you have a WONDERFUL friend, worthy of it - heh heh! It's ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on the sketch. Love the layering. Thanks for joining Cardabilities #68. /Malin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the cluster of flowers with the sweet little banners tucked in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning Lea, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, the various elements go so well together. Thank you for sharing with us at crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥