Peace on Earth and Good Will Toward Men

November 10, 2014

Happy Monday, blog friends!!  How was your weekend?  We had an awesome one!  We took a quick trip over to Minneapolis.  We had dinner with friends on Saturday night, went to our hotel's waterpark on Sunday afternoon & then went to a Garth Brooks concert on Sunday night.  The concert was A. MA. ZING.  One of the best concerts I've ever been to...right up there with the U2 360 tour.  Then we decided to pack up really quickly & checkout of our hotel when we got back from the concert in order to avoid the major storm that was supposed to hit Minneapolis early in the morning.  I think we made a wise choice...we only went through a small patch of kind-of crappy weather.  We didn't get home until 3:30 this morning though...we were a bit silly & loopy by the end of our drive.  Lol!

Before I get to my card for today, I wanted to let you know that I have updated my For Sale tab with a ton of stamp sets & dies for really great prices.  My purge is your gain....click the link or the tab above to see if there is anything you must have!!

I've got a Christmas card to share with you today! I've definitely got more Thanksgiving themed cards in mind before the month ends, but I was just in a Christmas mode for this one!  I've used some My Mind's Eye "Sleigh Bells" paper with Verve & WPlus9 stamps.  Check it out!
I've layered lots of paper blocks, a doily & some lovely stamping layers to the card front to create this card.  I just love it...how about you?   I've used the Viva la Verve November week 1 sketch as the start of my card design.  And I also used the colors from The Paper Players challenge #221, which are cherry, vanilla & moss...I've also added a neutral kraft as the card base. 





Would you like to keep up with me on Facebook?  Please like my Lea Lawson Creates facebook page!!  I would also love if you'd add yourself as a follower of my blog in the right sidebar!!  Have an awesome rest of your Monday!  Stay warm!

Until later,
~L.

9 comments

  1. Wow, this card is loaded with so much delicious detail, Lea! Love the mix of patterns, the die cuts, embellishments, everything! Thanks so much for playing along with my color challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one! One of my favorite Christmas stamp sets and I love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation...pretty sentiments, lovely papers and great embellishments! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely!! Really like the papers you used and the sparkles. Such a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love all of the layers. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much going on with this card - it's choc-full of interest with lots of beautiful detail. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥