The Stars are Brightly Shining

November 14, 2014

Happy Friday, blog friends!!  We have made it to the weekend....yay!!  Do you have any fun plans?  We are dog sitting for the neighbors, so I will be hanging out at home mostly.  Hopefully will get a lot of crafty time in!!

Before I get to my card, I wanted to share that I have a lot of items available on my For Sale tab.  Check it out & see if there is anything you just can't live without for a really great price!! :)

I've got a really gold & elaborate Christmas card to share with you this evening.  But hey, if you can't get elaborate about the birth of Christ...then what CAN you get elaborate about?! :)  I think it turned out really pretty.  Check it out!
 I layered & layered until my heart's content, & used up some older product in my stash as well!  The background paper is from the Dear Lizzy "Lucky Charm" 6x6 paper pad, & it says "Love you to the stars and back" over & over again.  It just seemed fitting for the theme & sentiment of this card. :)

I created this for pretty much every Verve related challenge out there right now...there are lots of fun ones!!  I used the Viva la Verve November sketch #2 as the starting off point for my design.  I also created it for the "Naturally Navy" Verve November 2014 Inspiration challenge, and the "Vellum Visions" November Diva dare.  And last but not least, I couldn't resist adding some stars for this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, "We're Seeing Stars".


**The flowers are not linked, because I do not know their names.  They are Prima Marketing brand, but are well over a year old.  Sorry about that!  If you want to recreate this card & don't have the same flowers....you can easily substitute them!**

I hope that you've enjoyed my card tonight!  As always, if you have any questions or anything....leave it in the comments & I will reply back. :)  I recently made some changes to how I use Facebook, and have pared my friends list down to just family & very close friends.  Would you like to keep up with me on Facebook?  All you have to do is like my Lea Lawson Creates facebook page.  I add blog links & photos to it...and will be doing a TON more with it in 2015.  Be sure to join me before all the fun gets going!!  You can also add yourself as a follower to my blog in the right sidebar as another way to keep up with my posts.

Have a wonderful start of your weekend!

Until later,
~L.

12 comments

  1. Wow, this is a stunner, Lea, with all that gold! LOVE the sentiment and your card illlustrates it beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Lea! I love every stunning detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is the gold and the sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Lea - all the layering is so fun, as ever and the gold definitely gives it the wow factor ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love all the gold accents, the dark background and the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers and that vellum sentiment panel is fabulous. A huge amen to the celebration of Christ's birth too :) Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous!! I've always liked that stamp set - now I love it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant card, love the collection of embellishments- so rich :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfect! Love the embellishments and color choices. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your card is absolutely amazing!! every single detail is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get out of town! This is AMAZING. Like frame it and put it up on the wall amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥