Mama Elephant November Challenge

November 1, 2014

Happy first day of November, blog friends!  Seriously y'all...there are only two months left in 2014.  I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by.  I think I say this every time I post on the 1st of the month....lol!

 November 1st also means it is time for another Mama Elephant & Me monthly challenge, and this month our challenge to you is to create holiday tags!!  This will be a great challenge to get going on all those beautiful tags you might want to add to all of the heartfelt gifts you will be giving during this holiday season.  Mama Elephant has a TON of amazing Holiday themed product, along with matching or stand alone Creative Cuts to make your tag making process so much easier!!

My tag combines the Alpine Carolers stamp set & the Tags A Lot creative cuts with some beautiful My Mind's Eye "Joyous" papers.  Check it out!
I just love all the layers to this tag, and how easy it came together.  Don't forget that you can use items from your local craft store (like the little jingle bells) when creating your gift packaging this year!

Obviously I created this for the ME & Me challenge!  But I also created it with the Tag You're It! #9 in mind.  I was inspired by the colors used in the inspiration tag, and then went on from there with my own design! 




I really hope you will play along with us!  Here are some quick rules for the challenge:
  • Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
  • Your entry must be based on the challenge/inspiration source provided
  • Your entry must link back to the ME & me November blog post along with the graphic image
  • Winner gets featured here and a stamp set of choice
  • Deadline is November 28th
  • Link up using the Inlinkz on the bottom
  • Have fun, stamp, stamp, stamp!!!

 Be sure to check out what the rest of the challenge team has created for this month's challenge as well!


Thanks for checking out my post today!  If you want to see more of what I will be creating this November, be sure to like my Lea Lawson Creates Facebook page, and become a follower of my blog in the right hand column! :) Have a wonderful weekend! 

Until later,
~L.

9 comments

  1. Wonderful tag! Love the paper you chose and all those great embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those layers of gorgeousness, I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Very elegant. Thanks for playing along this week at TYI :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about your elegant tag card! Thanks for joining us at :Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the muted tones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty tag design! Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥