Studio Calico Weekly Challenge

November 24, 2014

Happy Monday, blog friends!!  Just popping in for a quick post to let you know that I am hosting this week's Weekly Challenge at Studio Calico today!

http://www.studiocalico.com/blog/2014/11/24/weekly-challenge-shaker-with-lea

The challenge is to add a shaker element to any type of project, including cards, layouts, Project Life spreads, etc...I hope you will join in with me over at Studio Calico....I would love to see what you create!

If you have a moment, I would also love for you to like my Lea Lawson Creates facebook page.  I add blog links & photos to it...and will be doing a TON more with it in 2015.  Be sure to join me before all the fun gets going!!  You can also add yourself as a follower to my blog in the right sidebar as another way to keep up with my posts.

That is all I have for today!  I am super busy creating for some upcoming creative team work, but hopefully I will have some time to create something for my blog in the next day or so.

Have a wonderful Monday!

Until later,
~L.

1 comment

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥