Been a busy little Glitzy bee.....

January 20, 2010

....I have finally emerged from my craft room after holing myself in it to get some Glitzy projects done for CHA!!  They are now safely on their way to the show, so check out the Glitz booth at CHA if you want to see them in person.

Before I get to all the Glitz cards....I do want to share my CPS card for the week. 

"It's A Good Life" supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper/Diecuts: October Afternoon
Buttons: Doodlebug Designs
Twine/Jewels: Darice Inc.
Stamps: Renaissance By Design (Curly Tree set)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: chestnut, ruby)
Corner Rounder: EK Success
Embossing Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
Embossing Folder: Welcome Baby by Provo Craft

Instructions: Fold kraft cardstock in half to make card base.  Round the bottom corners, and emboss the front using the Cuttlebug and Welcome Baby embossing folder.  Round the bottom corners of a block of striped paper and adhere to the front.  Adhere the sentiment diecut to the journal spot.  Cut the house and car elements from patterned paper and adhere to the block.  Stamp "love lives here" to the block, accent with jewels, and adhere to the front of the card.  Thread twine through 4 buttons, and accent the front of the card. 

And now for some Glitz goodness!  I have a few cards from each new line, and from Plum Crazy, which is still a current line, to share with you!  Make sure to check out the Glitz Blog if you want to see all the fabulous items from each new line! 

Maya




Distressed Couture




Vintage Love




Kismet




Plum Crazy




So, this is what I have been up to for the past couple days!  Very busy over here!  Well, my next post is going to be all about Happy Hearts and love goodness!  Check back Friday night!!  ♥

Until later,
~Lea

19 comments

  1. Wow, how do you keep coming up with such fabulous creations?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fabulous collections of cards wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's like you are always so ful of inspiration. Amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been a busy bee! They are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are AMAZING!! SO excited you got to create with the new Glitz. I can't wait to have some to play with. I just love all your cards!!!! HUGS Lea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, These are all just amazing love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you could work the phone book and make it fabulous lea. could not love all of these more, glitzy & fabulous ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lea,
    All I can say is WOW!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Bonk* That was my chin dropping!!! Lea, you're seriously AMAZING!!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am exhausted just looking at all of these! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my you have been busy!! EAch and every card is oh my goodness fantabulous!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! You are AMAZING! You sure make glitz shine! Can't wait to see those in person!

    ReplyDelete
  13. holy man, did you just post SIXTEEN cards??!!
    and they're all INCREDIBLY beautiful??!!
    you are just amazing, lea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WoW Lea....what a beautiful array of creations....I would love to invite you to stop by The Play Date Cafe Challenge. Your style in fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOooOOOOWWww! Those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing amazing amazing. love them all especial the rose card. so great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!! It's like eye candy overload! Gorgeous! All of it!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥