Happy Hearts Blog Hop

January 22, 2010

Hi there!  Tonight I am helping out with the blog hop for one of Gina K's newest stamp sets, Happy Hearts!  This set features a plethora of designed hearts, and a mix of words that can make pretty much any love, wedding, anniversary or valentine themed sentiment you can think of!

If you haven't seen, I did a rainbow card with this set earlier this week....here is a link to the post so you can check it out if you like! ♥

And without further ado, here are a couple more cards.  How I love this little heart set, and  I am sure you will be seeing more with it in the very near future!  Thanks to Gina K and Tami Mayberry for letting me be part of this fun blog hop tonight!!

Happy Hearts Topiary Card


You Have My Heart For Always Card


Those are what I came up with for tonight!  I hope you like them! ♥

Check out these links for even more inspiration:
Now, it's your turn! Please hop over to Gina's blog to add the direct link to your blog post showcasing Tami's Happy Hearts stamp set in the Mister Linkey Box. Gina will have a special prize for the one link that she chooses out of all the participating bloggers - check out her blog for the details.

Until later,
~Lea

17 comments

  1. Oh I love the topiary design with the bling on top!!! Oh the bling...I LOVE the bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant, Lea! That topiary is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea -- a heart topiary! Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that topiary card!! Both cards are absolutely adorable. Thanks for the sweet inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are so sweet. Perfectly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute! Very creative making a topiary. I love the clean designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards, I love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, love these heart stamps! Can't wait to check them out on her website. Your cards are so FUN, Visiting your blog is always such a BIG treat for me! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl!! These are soooo dang cute! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever use of those hearts, I love it! You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, these are gorgeous! Love all that pinkaliciousness!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, cute, Lea!! I LOVE that heart topiary - what a fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥