Let Us Be Grateful...

October 26, 2011

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I hope that you are having a great middle of your week!  My hubby has the day off today instead of his usual Friday, so we are going to hang out together and do some errands/fun things.  That should be nice!

I have a very clean and simple card to share with you today!  I love that the sentiment on this card can easily be used for friendship, but it also has a "give thanks" feel to it for this fall season.  I also picked colors that were appropriate for the season as well.  Here is what I created!
"Let us be Grateful..." supplies: 
Cardstock/Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Dot Spot & YOF: Morning Glories sets)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: violet, amber) & Tsukineko (Versafine: onyx black) 
Twine: Darice Inc.
Flowers: Recollections
Corner Rounder: Creative Memories

Instructions:  Make card from white cardstock, then round the bottom corners.  Stamp the three dotted circles to the front, then stamp the sentiment below them.  Tie a twine bow and adhere it to the middle.  Add three opposite colored flowers to each stamped circle to finish.

Well, I better get going for now!  I want to go and spend the day with my hubby!  Have a great one! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

Lovely Challenges I Used Today:
-Crazy 4 Challenges #110- one-layer, CAS
-One Stop Craft challenge #154- no designer paper
-Creative Inspirations #135- color (orange, black, purple)

13 comments

  1. Such a simple card Lea. But I love it. Beautiful colours and the twine is a cute added touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lea! I love when you make a CAS card! Something I could actually case if I wanted! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sentiment for this card! Join us each week at Frosted Designs for challenges, sketches, tutorials and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Lea, such a pretty card! Your stamping is beautiful and that is a lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the clean and simple and that you are able to always create something that is so beautiful to share with us! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this beautiful design Lea! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful simple and clean card. The colors are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh...love this! i love how you brought the sentiment to life. beautifully CAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it's wonderful! Simple but perfect!!!!!! I love it!
    Eli Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully elegant thanks for joining our colour combo challenge at creative inspirations hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I love this card, it reminds me of my wedding invitations that I made. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week, and don't forget to stop by today for our new challenge.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card hun! Great work with our colour scheme! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations Wednesday’s Challenge Blog this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥