Season's Greetings

November 29, 2012

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Have you had a good couple of days since I posted last?  We had small group at the church last night, and got the Christmas trees decorated and the other Christmas decor up around the building.  The church looks nice and festive now...I love it!  We are having french cuisine for dinner tonight with Grant & Meagan at our house.  Josh & Meagan are cooking all brand new recipes, so we will see how it all turns out.  I'll let you know in my next post!! :)

I have clean & simple Christmas card to share with you today.  I used papers & a sentiment stamp from Lawn Fawn for this card, and love how it turned out!  The diecut circles are such a fun touch, and I love the popped snowflake accent.  Here is what I created!
Instructions:
1.  Make A2 card from white cardstock.
2. Cut red snowflake paper slightly smaller, then adhere.
3. Cut a kraft cardstock block at the same size, then diecut the circles to the right side of it.
4. Stamp the sentiment to a white cardstock strip, and adhere to the bottom of the card.
5. Tie ribbon around the top of the sentiment, and then adhere the entire block to the front with foam adhesive.
6. Diecut a snowflake from white cardstock and adhere to the 2nd circle with foam adhesive.
7. Accent the snowflake with a red jewel to finish.

Challenges:
-Clean & Simple Stamping FTL #218 - Sketch
-Loves Rubberstamps #28 - Kraft + One
-Addicted to CAS #1 - Snow
-Crazy 4 Challenges #164 - Bow
-Simon Says Stamp challenge - Anything Goes










Well, that is everything I have for you today!  I hope that you enjoyed my snowflake Christmas card today! I will be back tomorrow with some pretty tags, full of Prima!!  Have a great rest of your day!

Until later,
~L.

39 comments

  1. Love this! That bow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That is such a fabulous bow.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. The Bow and snowflake just finihs it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love, love it. A beeeeautiful card. I really need to "copy" it once. Great layout, great details, great colors.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! That snowflake is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful - I love it! I'm so glad you made our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along in our first challenge at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh this is so beautiful, love the colors and the fabulous design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bonjour, jolie carte et joli blog.
    Beaucoup de talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love the design with the cut out circles. Thank you so much for joining in the first ATCAS challenge.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such warm and happy colors! Love the layout of your card.
    This weekend Advent is starting. We will lighten the first candle. Have a blessed weekend!
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  12. No wonder your card was featured at MFW, Lea! It's wonderful. You have such a gift for card making!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous. Love that bow. Cath sent me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! The die cut circles are really fun and that bow--wow--so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm swooning over that ribbon! Fabulous color combo and use of the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was just talking to my friend about my lack of inspiration with negative space and you just inspired me! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is beautiful, loving the ribbon too. Thanks for sharing with us for our first CAS, I hope we see you again at Addicted to CAS. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the card! It would be perfect for the family that doesn't celebrate Christmas the same way I do. But it wishes them joy in the Season.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm not usually a fan of patterned ribbons, but this one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! I love the red and kraft together and the cute snowflake embellishment. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a beautiful card! Very inspiring for someone new to cardmaking like me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lea,
    I am such a huge fan of yours. This is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I came over here from Moxie Fab. Your card is so simple & pretty! I love the use of the negative circles!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I ADORE this card!!!! Thanks SO much for sharing it with LovesRubberStamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how simple this card is. I really love the ribbon that is such a wonderful touch. Thanks for playing at LRS.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a great card Lea!! It's a simple design that packs a nice punch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful Lea - love the layout!! Thanks for playing with our Kraft challenge at Loves Runbberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE this! definitely on my list to CASE. Thanks for playing with us the week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMgosh love this xx so simple yet perfectly so xxx thank you for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a gorgeous clean and simple design! I LOVE THIS!! Thank you so much for playing along with us and sharing this lovely creation at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a gorgeous card!! Your design is fabulous!! Just stunning!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥