Everyday I'm Shufflin'

November 13, 2012

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I hope the start of your week has been a fabulous one!  I finished editing one of my most recent engagement sessions, and you can CLICK HERE if you would like to check it out.  We couldn't have asked for more beautiful lighting and fall colors for this shoot....it was amazing!!  I am going to have another shoot up soon....senior pictures that I did for my cousin, Rylee.  They are FAB, and I will let you know when I post a peek of those too!

Today I have another clean & simple card to share with you!  Never fear though...I have a super layered, full of product card in the works right now...and it will be posted soon!  I used these super fun stamps from the new company, Mama Elephant, for this card...and I just love how super cute it ended up!!  Mama Elephant is previewing all their new sets for November, so be sure to check out the Mama Elephant blog.  Check it out!
 Instructions:
1. Make A2 card from whtie cardstock, then round the upper left corner.
2. Stamp the people & sentiment to the middle of the card.
3. Add a strip of washi tape underneath the sentiment, then top with three jewels.
4. Stamp the hand icon to the lower right corner to finish.

Challenges:
-10 Minute Craft Dash #6 - Color/Time Challenge
-Crafty Friends #10 - Sentimental
-The Pink Elephant #174 - Punches &/or Dies
-Allsorts #180 - Young at Heart










As you can see, I did this for the 10 Minute Craft Dash.  This card took me 6 minutes, 12 seconds to finish.  I did have everything pulled out and the basic design figured out in my head...so it didn't take long to put such a simple card together.  You could substitute this out for a more common sentiment...and make this card in bulk very easily!

Well, today I am Bible Study noteless...so hopefully I will be back tomorrow with something to share with you!  I hope that you have a great rest of your Tuesday!

Until later,
~L.

13 comments

  1. Lea, I love this card. I will have to get that set. Now I Have that song stuck in my head.
    Thanks so much for playing along at the Crafty Friends Challenge.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe your sentiment came out so clean on that textured CS. Love this card. 6 minutes - geez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe! I want this stamp set just for that sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! I love this card! So cute and so CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I am in love with this card! I'm constantly amazed at your beauties, Lea. It doesn't matter if they are full of layered goodness or one layer beauties- they all are fabulous!

    Thanks for joining in my 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge. I always get excited when your name appears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your have CAS greatness as you do layered goodness. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layers, but you rock CAS too! Love the vibrant colors on this and especially the gems on the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, a 10 minute card! I almost NEVER have those. LOL

    ...and now, I have that song in my head! Ha ha :) This is cute, love how you matched bling to ink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple but fabulous!

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun! Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally fabulous! love the new blog look, too! thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥