Winnie & Walter October Release - Day 4

October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween, blog friends!  And welcome to the final day of the Winnie & Walter October release!  Here is what is on the agenda for today:
  • Stampets: Penguin
  • Stampets: The Gift
  • Stampets: Turkey 

You can enter to win these stamp sets on today's Winnie & Walter's blog post!! These stamp sets have some fantastic sentiments that are super tiny.  And I LOVE that about them...there is something about a teeny sentiment that feels trendy to me, & allows me to think of a really cool design.  I used one of the sentiments from Stampets: Turkey, and here is what I created!
I just love all the white here, with a little bit of gold.  I know it's not the most traditional fall themed card, but considering it is more of a love themed card anyways....it doesn't really matter!!  Plus gold + vellum + white = a little bit of Lea heaven!!  :)



All stamps + Creative Screenings + Cutaways will be available for purchase tonight at the Winnie & Walter shop!  I would love to hear what your must haves are so far!  Before that, be sure to check out what the rest of the Winnie & Walter Talent created with our featured products, as I am sure it is going to be a treat!  I'm going to make myself a latte & do the same!


I hope that you've enjoyed my Winnie & Walter October release posts this week!  I will be using these new products a lot in the coming months, & would love for you to continue to check back!!  Feel free to like me on my Lea Lawson Creates facebook page, and add yourself as a follower to my blog in the right hand column!  Over there.--------------------->   :)

Have a super fun Halloween!!

Until later,
~L.

P.S. Want to see some cute photos from our Halloween Eve with the neighbors?  Here you go!  {BTW- my husband is an amazing pumpkin carver.  He did Yoda last year....and Darth Vader this year.  He rock in my opinion.}

6 comments

  1. This is so fun and funky! I love the gold/vellum pieces and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the card, awesome techniques. The pictures of Halloween were awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, the gold is so pretty! I love your Halloween pics, how fun! And cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lea, amazing! Love a lot of white with a bit of gold! What is this paper with gold patterns? InLinkz doesn't work :( Subscribed to your blog, love your style, and I am Winnie& Walter fan also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ksenija!! I am SO sorry that those links were broken in my inLinkz....that is so frustrating! I have fixed them now, and thanks so much for the heads up! I used these vellums again for a project later this week, and my list would have been broken again.

      They are vellum papers from the My Mind's Eye Necessities Metallics collection. I hope that helps...let me know if you have any other questions!!

      Delete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥