Winnie & Walter Black Friday "Free with $35 purchase" stamp set

November 22, 2017

Happy day before Thanksgiving, friends!  I hope that your week has been a great one!  Sorry it has been a little quiet around here - my schedule has been a little crazy!  I only; have one more week at my corporate job, training my replacement...so my schedule is going to have some give in it very soon!  I am so excited about that!

I wanted to pop in today, and share a card I made using the "Free with $35 purchase" stamp set for Winnie & Walter's Black Friday sale.  It is called "In A Word: Thanks", and the only way to get it before it releases at a later date is during the Black Friday sale!

Check out the card I made using this awesome stamp set!

 I dabbed distress oxide inks to the stamp in rainbow order, and stamped it directly to a block of white cardstock to create the main part of the sentiment.  Then I heat embossed the second part of the sentiment to a black cardstock strip.


I layered everything to an A2 red card base with foam adhesive.  Then I tucked & added jewels here & there in matching rainbow colors.  These jewels are older ones from Doodlebug Design.  I think you can still get some of the colors on Amazon.

And that is really it!  It is a super simple card today, as I thought the rainbow should just take center stage.

Alright - and now some details on the Winnie & Walter Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale!
  • You can get 15% off all items using the code WWBLACKFRIDAY2017.
  • You can get the "In A Word: Thanks" stamp set for FREE with a $35 purchase.  {It is the ONLY way to get this stamp set for now.  It will be released at a later date.}
  • You will also get the free digital elements & cut files when you buy the coordinating stamp set (when available).
 That is a pretty amazing sale, friends!!  It starts & runs 11/24 thru 11/27, so don't miss it!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!  I'll be back tomorrow with a special blog hop!

4 comments

  1. Colourful yet elegant. Thanks for the info on the BF offers. Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating.

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥