CPS 103 & some fun reposts!

February 19, 2009

Happy Thursday everyone! Man- my week is all turned from having Monday off. Yesterday I kept thinking it was Tuesday...and I woke up wishing it was Friday. Hee!

This is my card for sketch 103 at the CPS Blog this week! No sponsors this time around, just a week for ourselves. I used lots of Basic Grey "Sugared" here, with a little bit of Kim Hughes "Mocha Chica" papers by Cornish Heritage Farms. Top it off with some vintage ribbon, Prima & Making Memories flowers and some stitching...that is pretty much it!! I actually really love this card...especially the lace border punch...it is my new favorite for now! :) And I have had a bit of a busy week, so I don't have any other new stuff to share with you. But, February 1st means anything published through December 2008 can be reposted! So, I thought I would share some December publications with you! First up, all of these cards were in the December 2008 issue of Cards Magazine.





And these cards were in Scrapbook Trends "Celebrate the Holidays" 2008 idea book. We made a quick trip over to Butte last night to watch Casey play their first game in the district tournament. They won!!! So, they play again on Friday at 4:30pm. I won't be able to make that one, but Josh is going to head over for it since he has the day off. After that, we will see when they play on Saturday and make sure we go to that. If they win this next game, they are in the championship game...and win or lose you make it to the next state tournament. If they lose...they have to win a third game to make it to the consolation game...but would make it to the next tournament if they made it into the consolation game. So- we are hoping for a win so they don't have to take that extra step! Go Panthers!!!

Well, that is all I have for now. Time to go get ready for work, and have a yummy cup of peppermint coffee while doing so! Have a great day!

Until later,
~Lea

25 comments

  1. Such wonderful cards! Your cps one is so sweet- love all that paper! debb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzas these are fantastic! I do love your CPS, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stuff Lea! Your CPS card is so beautiful and I love seeing your published work again too!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your publications are gorgeous! I really like your "It's a Girl" card. Beautiful papers, stitching and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! lots of beautiful cards! love them all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS!! Love the new Baby Girl card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card for the CPS103 sketch. I really like the layered flower and ribbon!
    I've been through Butte, Montana many many times--beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way too much goodness here but let me tell you, that CPS card is WONDERFUL! What amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Major, major cute stuff !! Your cards never cease to amaze !! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. First up, I am drooling over your CPS card. It's gorgeous! I love the layered flowers under the ribbon...clever.
    Secondly, I've never seen CARDS mag in the flesh, but what amazing samples you had published! My fave is the brown/blue/orange argle/polka dot card form Scrapbook trens mag...AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Lea, can't pick a favorite because I love them all...but I'm leaning towards "Make a Wish Kiddo", love this K & Co. paper!
    Good luck to your brother!!! Hope they win!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am going to have to spend some serious time on your blog checking out your cards!! So much to take in!! They are beautiful!! I am going to get my CPS card done in time this week. I missed the deadline last week, but I still had fun with the challenge!! Thanks for all your inspiration my friend!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a load of eye candy! I loved this weeks CPS card! Soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lea, so many fun cards to drool over! Love your cps card for this week....and that pie card :)

    Hugs!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your creation for sketch no.103. Beautiful colours and of course BG is also my favourite. Mmm ... peppermint coffee ... wonder how this must taste ... probably delish. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Lea,
    Thanks for the kind words and for visiting my blog. You have no idea how you guys are inspiring a newbie like me through your awesome works! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What absolutely stunning work you do. Thanks for taking a moment to stop by my blog and leave a comment. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your CPS card this week is amazing. I love the colors in it. And your pub'd cards are awesome. It was great seeing them in print!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!! What a load of eye candy that was!! I LOVE the card with the cupcake, along with all the other cards. :-) Thanks for you sweet comments on my blog, you made my day!!!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of your cards but that first one is really absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love your CPS cards. It is so elegant and gorgeous. Your pubbed cards are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You ALWAYS do such lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! you have really made some cards!!
    They are all so beautiful!
    Meda

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥