A bunch of cards to share....

February 1, 2009

Happy Sunday to everyone! Hope your weekend is going fabulous!! Mine has been pretty lazy...doing stuff around the house, making cards, watching some movies...now we are getting some appetizers together to watch the Superbowl!!

I have a bunch of cards to share with you today, so hopefully you make it to the end! First up, is my card for sketch 101 at the CPS blog this week. Our first sponsor of the week is Sweet N Sassy stamps, and I got this set called "Warm Up". Pretty darling! Lots of Making Memories on this one, including the paper, trim and button. Very much used up some stash on this one...been sitting on this product for awhile! We still have lots of celebrating going on at the CPS blog, and more giveaways this week...so be sure to come on over and play! Up next is a card I got done based on sketch #37 at the Friday Sketchers blog. I pulled out this bear stamp and really wanted to use it...so this is what I came up with. Isn't he adorable?!
This next card is based on sketch #36 at the "Sketch Saturday" blog. It is more of a loose interpretation of the sketch...but I like how it turned out. Especially the clock stamp, and how it didn't stamp perfectly. I was actually going for that look...so I am glad it worked! Hee hee- I have definitely never claimed to be the best stamper in the world!
This card just uses up some Little Yellow Bicycle "Love Letters" scraps that I have been hanging on to. That black flourishes in that chipboard circle are all flocked...I just love it in real life!I found another sketch blog that posts a sketch every single DAY! I used a couple from this week, and this card is based on sketch #151. Lots of cute We R Memory Keepers paper on this one...love it!
This card just uses up some of the scraps from the card above. Not my favorite card ever...but it is okay. I do like the flocked lace...I will have to use that again on a card that I like better! :)
Now this card reaches DEEP into my stash of product. I have been trying to use of scraps, but have also realized that I am sitting on a lot of great product as well. I have had this Making Memories product since I won HOF in 2007....holy long time batman! But, I still like it a lot...so it really doesn't matter how old it is to me!Last but not least is a card I made based on one more of those sketch a day posts. This card is based on sketch #150.

Well, that is everything to share today! Time to go have some hotwings and diet sunkist, some chips and dip a little later...and curl up in a blanket to watch the Superbowl. I don't really care about NFL football...but I am so rooting for the Cardinals. I grew up in Arizona, and that team hasn't had any success in a long time.

Go Cardinals!
~Lea

34 comments

  1. I love ALL of these!!!! I think the butterfly/clock one is my fav :) Fabulous job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fabulous eye candy! Love them all!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them all!! My favorites are the Little Yellow Bicycle, and the BG! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just {heart} your blog...it is always soooo chock full of goodness!!! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go CARDS!! (I'm in AZ)....Love your cute cards, you totally inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, what a fantastic collection of beautiful cards. Hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lea, so many beautiful creations. Did you make these all in one sitting? Truly inspiring. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Just to let you know that Rosabella & Ladybug is not a stamp, just one of my drawings. However, if there is enough interest I may go 'digi-stamp/download with my Rosabella Fairy range. Any comments gratefully received.
    hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a stunning gallery - I love them ALL

    so VERY clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All you cards are wonderful Lea, I love the beautiful papers and embellies you hav used. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! I love ALL of these so much. This is my first time on your blog but I will definately be visiting you all the time!! Thanks for dropping by mine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your cards are gorgeous! And I only wish I got as much done as you do in one day, lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards!

    Thank you for using a sketch off of the ~Card Sketch A Day~ blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lea Thanks for your visiting my blog and your comment, you make really beautiful cards, greetings from Holland, Joke.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You create STUNNING cards....and your style is so young, fresh and unique....LOVE it!
    TFS>

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOhhhh...love all them cards. The one with the butterfly is gorgeous. Love all the birdiestamps aswell. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow what a fantastic bunch of cards!! All so creative and unique...a coupla favourites were the first one (I just LOVE that MM line) and the "you're so tweet" card...love the colours in this one! TFS! bx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love them all! I am so sad for the Cardinals, but hey they did great! Have a wonderful day you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow... a lot of wonderful cards!!!
    I love them all!!!!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  19. `WoW` What a buch of `beautiful` creations Lea...each and everyone of them is fabulous!!!
    Have a lovely Evening:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow you have been busy- and every one is fabulous! debb

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Lea, you have the most amazing creations on your blog and all of them very professionally created :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Lea, you have the most amazing creations on your blog and all of them very professionally created :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous cards.. so sweet!
    Love all of them, thanks so much for sharing :)

    Marlene xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. fabulous cards all ! so inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great work! I love all the different cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Girl, you never cease to amaze me!!! Cardalicious....that would describe your blog today!!! You totally rock!! Have a great day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome cards...love the WAMK paper...sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I cannot for the life of me pick a favorite...these are all so AWESOME! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  29. stunning cards - the 'have a tweet card' is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Totally amazing cards, love your friday sketchers card.
    Thanks for trying my sketch.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the "have a tweet day" card!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥