CPS & Papertrey Ink....

February 22, 2009

....a lovely combination! Papertrey Ink is this week's sponsor for sketch #104 at the CPS blog. We were sent the "Background Basics: Retro" set and the "Tags for Spring" set, along with a sampler of cardstock. The next four cards posted all use the Papertrey Ink cardstock and stamps in some way.

First up is my card for this week's sketch at CPS. This card features both stamp sets, and the Dark Chocolate & Sweet Blush cardstock from Papertrey Ink. I also used Basic Grey "Bittersweet" paper, May Arts ribbon, Doodlebug Designs & Darice jewels, and my Martha Stewart lace border punch. I used timber brown Staz-On ink to stamp the images, and Clearsnap chalk ink to edge the papers.I used sketch 102 again for this card, just flipped it on it's side. I used the White & Sweet Blush cardstock from Papertrey Ink, along with the "Tags for Spring" set on this card. I used Saddle Brown Staz-On and Doodlebug "Bubblegum" pigment ink to stamp the images. Other product includes Scenic Route "Sanoma" & American Crafts paper, Making Memories ribbon, and Heidi Swapp jewels. (The scalloped circle was also cut using my Cricut Expression & the Accent Essentials cartridge.) This card also uses the "Tags for Spring" set, along with White & Spring Rain cardstocks. I stamped the images with Doodlebug "Bubblegum" pigment ink, and colored in the eggs lightly with Heidi Swapp colored pencils. Other product that I used is Imaginisce "For Peep's Sake" paper, Kaiser Craft jewels, and my Cricut Expression to cut out the scalloped circle (Accent Essentials cartridge). Last but not least with the Papertrey product, is this cute Easter card using up some White, Dark Chocolate & Spring Rain cardstock scraps. I stamped the bunnies using Clearsnap Chalk Ink in French Blue, and the sentiment was done using Timber Brown Staz-On, both stamps from the "Tags for Spring" set. This card also uses some 7Gypsies rub-ons, and Darice rhinestones. This is my last Papertrey Ink card for now. But I do have one last card to share, using Sketch This #78 and the Cardalicious #14 challenge. The challenge was to do a friendship card using green and ribbon, and the sketch was fun too! A challenge, but lots of fun! Be sure to check them both out! This card uses Bazzill cardstock, Scenic Route "Sanoma" papers, Crafty Secrets vintage image, Prima flowers, Michael's brand adhesive pearls, and misc. ribbon and button. I hope your weekend has been a good one!! Casey's team made it to the consolation game at the District Tournament, which means they have made it to divisionals next week!! The consolation match was a great game, and they ended up taking 4th place. They came back from a large deficit in points, and almost had it won...until a player on the other team sunk a three pointer that he will probably never be able to do again- it was crazy. That tied it up, and the Panthers just barely lost in overtime. I am so happy for Casey and the boys though! Casey hasn't made it past this tournament in basketball before, so this is a new experience for him! So, we will be traveling to Butte again next week to watch some more basketball.

Today I am just being lazy. Getting some cleaning done, a little card making...need to run to the pharmacy in a little bit to get a prescription filled. That is about it for me!

Have a blessed Sunday,
~Lea

34 comments

  1. Gorgeous, Lea! You always provide so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations as always Lea! I love that you've blinged them all up!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are all gorgeous Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I especially love the fun color combo on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lea, your cards are all DARLING!! Love what you've done with Papertrey's stamps, Girly! So fun to see!

    Have a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards Lea! Love the first one and the bunnie one. Those gems are gorgeous.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers!!!!!!! These are fabulous Lea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your cards are lovely! As usual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy holy holy!!!!!

    these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are stunning Lea!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so beautiful and so much fun Lea...each so unique...what a fun treat today.
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all awful and certainly need to be sent here for proper disposal!!!!


    HEHEHE I LOVE EM!!! Esp the bunny one~ That one is "da bomb"!!!! Love it!!! You go you stampy stamper! :)

    K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it all, Lea. Love to see what you did with the papertrey stamps, they are my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! Gorgeous cards,love the colours and embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such gorgeous cards! I love all the bling!!

    Your blog is full of incredible creations. Consider me a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many wonderful cards...you have an eye for patterns and colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are beautiful! debb

    ReplyDelete
  18. How wonderful! Love each and every one!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dang! Your cards are so beautiful! I love the blind added to the first two but they are all so detailed and fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! All of these are awesome, I especially love that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really great cards. I accidentally clicked your resume first, and now I can see why you have such a great resume!

    ReplyDelete
  22. om-goodness I think your talent knows no limits - these are all divine - each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yum in every way! Those stamps are so fun to use! I totally adore those blue bunnies - simple and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such sweet delicious cards!!! I am so inspired, I am going to do the CPS challenge right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful, beautiful work Lea! Wow!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  26. just caught up on about a week's worth of your creations! they are all so unique and different and all GORGEOUS!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, you did it again. I will have to pick my favorite tonight - For my friend card is darling. Love your paper choices...I might have a tiny piece of that AC paper somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lea! Love them all. I sooo need to get that Accent cartridge! Those are some great colors too. My fave has to be the top one though. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  29. They are gorgeous...you are so TALENTED!!!!
    P.S--your goodies will be shipping out tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, Lea! These are all beautiful!! Gorgeous work girl!

    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the elegance of the first card. And the color combo is among my favorite!
    Meda

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful cards! Love the beads on the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥