All I Need Is....

March 31, 2013

Hey there, everyone!!  This post is going to be short and sweet, because I am in Texas with limited internet access.  I will update with supply lists & instructions when I get home...but I had to at least share this card with you!

I was invited to be the guest designer for The Shabby Tea Room this month, and I have my first card for April to share with you for challenge #160!  I used Glitz "Uncharted Waters" mixed with some beautiful Prima flowers to create this lovely beach themed love card!  {Imagine that...another love card....ha!!}  Here is what I created:
 I love how well this paper line mixed with the flowers & trim...and all the sequins!!  I hope that you enjoyed my card, and once again...I do apologize for the shortness of my post, and I will update it with the rest of the information later.  But, while on vacation in Texas....it's just not happening!

I hope that you have a wonderful rest of the day!

Until later,
~L.

3 comments

  1. I just LOVE this lea!! sooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am totally in love with this beautiful card!!! Is the sentiment a stamp? Would love to make a card with this sentiment for my husband for our 15th wedding anniversary :) Thank you SO much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica!

      Thanks so much for your sweet comment! It isn't a stamp, actually. It is from the Glitz Design "Uncharted Waters" collection, in the cardstock title stickers. That entire collection is a gorgeous beach/nautical theme, so definitely check it out!

      Delete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥