Made with Love

May 15, 2011

Happy Sunday, everyone!!  This has got to be a quickie post- because I have a baby shower that I need to get to!  But, I wanted to share this sweet baby card that I made for the shower before I leave!!

This is one of my Stamper's Dream cards for the month.  I used the Flourishes "Get Your Sketch On" release week challenge for this card to help with the design of it.  Isn't is such a sweet little baby card?!
"Made with Love" supplies: 
Cardstock/Ribbon: Papertrey Ink (vintage cream) 
Paper: Webster's Pages 
Stamps: JustRite Stampers (Happy Everything set)
Ink: Clearsnap (Pigment: chestnut)
Chipboard: Tattered Angels
Fabric: Crafty Secrets
Lace/button: craft supply
Twine: Darice Inc.
Flower: Prima
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Glitter: DecoArt
Diecut Machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
Dies: JustRite custom dies by Spellbinders (Nested Sentiment set)

Instructions: Fold cream cardstock in half to make card base.  Cut the background paper slightly smaller, sand the edges, and adhere to the front.  Punch a border a blue paper strip, and sand the edges.  Sand the edges of a pink dotted paper strip, and then adhere the scalloped strip to its left side.  Wrap crocheted lace trim around the seam, and then adhere to the card front.  Tie ribbon around the middle of the card, and add a button to the bow using twine.  Cover the chipboard frame in glitter, and adhere over top of the ribbon.  Trim the fabric image, and adhere to the middle of the glittered frame.  Stamp the sentiment to cream cardstock, diecut as a label, and then adhere to the frame corner.  Accent the sentiment label with pearls, and then add a paper flower to finish. 

Thanks for taking a look at my sweet little baby card!!  I will be back late tonight with my first Lawn Fawn release week post!! Take care! ♥♥♥ 

Until later,
~Lea L.

5 comments

  1. Beautiful card, Lea!! Love how you layered the button over the bow! Enjoy the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! It has such a dreamy feel.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart went melt when I see the way you play with Websters' Pages and other details that you put onto...so relaxing to see this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...stunning and gorgeous...I bet everyone oohed and ahhhed when they saw it, I know I would!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments warm my heart. Thank you! ♥